• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Could I PLEASE get your opinions on Swiss Colony food?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavy_Cream

Alright...I promised myself I would never order from Swiss Colony again because I do not like their prices...but...I did. And a LOT. Now I am kicking myself for doing it and I do NOT want to know HOW much debt I am in now, because they did approve my credit. I just had a very bad lapse in good judgement and did it on a compulsive whim. None of the orders went to me, just to someone else. Too late now to cancel them.

Anyway, here is my question...what do you honestly think of the quality of their food, especially the chocolate stuff? I am worried now because I looked up some reviews on their foods online and some were good but some were bad. I don't recall ever seeing anything negative said about their cheeses, except people were saying how small the portions of everything is, and its all like miniature food, but some were saying their chocolates such as their chocolate truffles and chocolate cakes were waxy and dry and awful. Has ANYONE here ever had any food from Swiss Colony? Could you please tell me what it was like? Did it taste cheap and waxy?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back