• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Couples that have met on dimensions?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettyssbbw

I just wanted to make a post in praise of Dimensions and all the people involved in founding it and all the people who work to make it what it is.THANK YOU!
For my soulmate found me on Dimensions. :wubu:

Are there more successful love stories here on Dimensions? :wubu: I would love to hear about them.:wubu::smitten: Here is my story.

I am happy to announce that i have found my soulmate. Or rather i should say,he found me. Here on Dimensions.

He found me at not so perfect times in our lives. It has taken some work to get where we are today. At times

because of some obstacles in our lives it has appeared to be hopeless but we have perservered through it and

our relationship has become so strong that i highly doubt that anything could come between us now.

He is loyal,he is kind. Brave when i need him to be. He loves me unconditionally.He is my best friend,my soulmate.. He makes me laugh.He makes me feel beautiful.
When we started to talk online we found out we have so many similarities. To name some...

Our mothers have the same first and middle name.
We are both 1/8 native.
We both say words that we have never heard anyone else in our areas say.
Both our dads are cra-zay LOL!
And upon spending the night with him we found we buy the same type of whitening toothpaste. That may seem pretty
small but with all the other big similarities it is amazing.
Our grocery shopping habits are the same.
We were both out of the house at an early age. And so much more.

When i am with him hours seem like minutes.We can easily fly through a whole day. We are always making each other laugh.
When it comes time to leave him,it feels like i have lost my best
friend. And as i am leaving,i am already counting down the time until i can go again.

I am 100% totally,in love,with you washburn (david)!!!!!

Latest posts

Back