Crushes on Teachers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Rojodi

High school Geometry and Math 12A (PreCalc I) teacher, Mrs. Burger. Short (about 5'1") with large ass and curves. She knew I was checking her out my senior year and would make a concerted effort to lean over in front so I'd get a down blouse shot or brush a hip against me as she walked past.

College, Calc I professor Mrs. Rugerio. Redheaded Italian! About 5'2", curves, large breasts, larger bottom. She had me pegged as one of those nerds, one who could speak to and with women. Every Friday, she'd come to the student lounge to spend a few minutes asking how the week's been going or comment on the soccer I played or mention a word or two on the newspaper articles I had written.

And she was a real redhead!

TheShannan

Cats, Dave Grohl and Dr. Phil 🙃
US schools are big on weighing students (and apparently teachers), in a way that we Canadians just can't get our heads around.

Weighing students just isn't a 'thing' in Canada.
Definitely. I was always weighed every year in gym class. Canada is better anyway, they have Trailer Park Boys 😂😂😄😄

Jerry Thomas

Weigh-in day was one of my nightmares in grade school. All of the other kids would sort of crowd in around the scale (the old-style balance type) to see how much I weighed. The teacher gladly obliged them by announcing my magic number in a very loud voice. Quite sadistic, if you ask me!

NZ Mountain Man

I did my school years in the 60 -70's and we did not have many female teachers. About 1 in12. Most were men who strapped and cane children. There was no liking the teachers. None were overweight and shaming and mocking obese children was practiced.
A fat kid had to be bright so when teacher picked on them often they could not be mocked for being ignorant. The more you were right the less fun picking on them.
In the last years New Zealand went metric which no one understood so it was merciless for fat kids.

Rojodi

My high school "career" was 1978-1982.
The scales were in the boys' locker room, pulled out for wrestling match weigh-ins and for physicals only. No one had to weigh in any other time.

Rojodi

That is a fair and reasonable reason to weigh.
And I'd always shock the coaches. They'd bet on how much we'd weigh. They were always 10-15 lbs off.
I was 5' 6" 154 lbs for my senior soccer
College I was 5' 9", 174 lbs. And the doctor said didn't have enough fat. Now that's considered "overweight"

Latest posts