• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Date with a Plumber

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
~BBW/~BHM, Love, Dining - a simple house call develops into a standing order

Date With a Plumber
by Coop

Being a big man as myself, you have a tendency to clog a lot of toilets for some reason. I don't know why but it just is. Well this is the story of how one particular incident landed me the woman of my dreams.

I had recently graduated college and moved into my new apartment in the city. I was going to enjoy having a lot of freedom from my parents who would hammer on me about my weight. Yeah I weighed 350 pounds, but by no means was I soft. Sure I had a big belly, wide butt, and man boobs, but I also had something else: Strength.

While I would constantly eat, I also spent alot of time working out at the gym. This was not to lose weight mind you but rather to tone my big body. Years of following a constant routine of eating and excercising not only gave me a fat man's body, but tons of strength and agility to boot. I was like a sumo wrestler you could say. I had no trace or ounce of celluite on my body, only toned smooth skin of fat. And to be honest, I love my body the way it is. I enjoy having a big belly that sticks out and a butt that spreads over the widest of chairs.....but enough about my looks, let's get back to the story.

One day I was sitting on my fat ass eating pizza, which was one of my favorite foods watching TV. I was watching one of those fat camp shows where they showed men and women trying to lose weight. I guess at this point I should tell you that I also happen to be a fat admirer. So not only did I love fat on my body, but I loved it just as much on a body of the opposite sex. Just the feeling of two giant bellies pressing together as a kiss is shared makes me hard.

As I was eating I began to have cramps in my abdomen. Usually that means that it's time to do one's business. So I got up and rushed right into the bathroom to release my waste. I won't give you the details so I'll just say it took a long time and it was hard to get out but I managed. The fact that my butt was much wider than the seat makes things just a little harder. I cleaned up and flushed. When I flushed I heard the all too familiar sound of blooping in the toilet. I had once again clogged another toilet.

"Yikes, ....why me." I thought to myself. Unfortunatly I didn't have a plunger with me in the new place to fix the toilet. If the landlord found out I'd most likely be fined so I grabbed the phone book and looked up plumbers in the nearby area. There wasn't many around the area and many of them wouldn't travel far. But I kept looking untill I managed to find one right near here.

"Jessica's Plumbing....that looks like a winner." I picked up the phone and dialed the number. It rang a few times then a sweet sounding voiced picked up the phone.

"Hello this is Jessica's plumbing, Jessica speaking"

I was a bit surprised that a woman would own her own plumbing company but regardless I explained the situation to her, she giggled. "Yeah I know how that is....let me just get off my fat ass and I'll be over there in 5 minutes." She hung up.

I was kinda surprised that she understood what happened but being a plumber I guess it's natural. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I went opened the door. What I saw on the other side of the door was nothing I would of ever expected....

Latest posts

Back