• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dating non FA's. Yay or Nay? (BBW input only please)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallenangel2904

Fat Fashionista
This has probably been brought up before on here, I skimmed but couldn't find it so please excuse me if there is already a thread like this.

What are your feelings on dating guys who are not FA's? Guys who have no knowledge of the SA community, and may not necessarily like a big girl, but like YOU? I ask because I get hit on by guys who are not FA's (Well not that I know of meaning I have not met them through the community) and there is a part of me that is apprehensive to give them a chance. I think I'm just SO comfortable dating FA's- I found the community when I was like 15, I haven't had much experience with non FA guys. I spent a lot time growing up feeling inadequate, finding guys who liked fat girls was an eye opening experience, for the first time I felt like a guy wasn't just going to 'put up' with me being fat, but he actually LOVED that about me. I get scared with guys who aren't into fat girls because I still feel like they may be LOOKING PAST the fact that I'm fat, but I want a guy to genuinely love all of me.

I am on a few dating sites (Okaycupid, Pleasentlyoffish etc) and I mention I am a BBW on there. I get messages all the time from guys who I don't think are FA's but are interested. I recently got a message from a guy who said something like 'I don't care about your weight, you seem like a nice person' or something like that, and see THAT is the type of thing I DON'T like about dating guys who don't like fat girls. I don't want them to like me in spite of my weight, but I also don't want a guy to like me ONLY because of my weight.

It's a bit confusing. Thoughts, comments? What are your feelings on this?

Latest posts

Back