• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dating

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustmeinGA

I've been an on again off again member here for about 5 years (been gone for about 3), lost my original log in and email, so I apologize. The reason why I mention that is because I didn't want people to think this is my "first" post... Not that it would be a bad topic for a first post I guess...
Never mind I'm rambling...
On to the subject....Dating.
I think I'm dating retarded...seriously...I don't know how to do it. I know a lot of it is my own fault, I live in a fairly secluded area, there aren't any bars/clubs around here and I don't drink. I love to dance but--like I said no clubs. I've looked at the online dating sites...and well there just isn't anything attractive about a guy who calls him self anaconda for anatomical reasons. Okay, maybe for some it is...but seriously... And where men aren't making brags about the size of their pet snake they are requesting size three chicks with over stimulate uteruses for an instant family...

Any who...so I'm left to sit here and wonder...maybe I really am meant to be alone. It's depressing really, I feel like I have a lot to give but at the same time I feel like maybe I'm expecting too much...like a guy who's a good honest guy, with a back bone, who won't try to Jenny Craige me to death, who can be supportive of my adventures and will appreciate me when I support/help them.

I've tried finding writing groups (I'm a writer) just to make human contacts--alas that doesn't even work as I seem the odd "chick" out on that end too...

What the hell? Maybe I need to just brick up my windows and be content with DSL and man candy pictures that my friends post on facebook (and actually no, I'm not expecting man candy (I actually prefer geeks,nerds,gamers,trekkies, and nice guys), to me they're (man candy)kind of like fine china, pretty to look at but you don't want to actually eat off of it because it might get scratched)...not that I eat off guys...crap...that did not come out like I meant for it too...never mind....
The point I am trying to make--I guess--is that I feel like the real world has more fiction than the novels I write...and way too few happy endings...
Do other women (or even men) feel this way at times. Please tell me I'm not the only one or I may be forced to seal myself in the writing cave and never come out again.

Latest posts

Back