• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Deer!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tankgirl

Phreakoid.
So far, I have hit one deer. Score, car 1, deer 1. It took the radiator and tranny fluid cooler with it. And the grille, and the nose valence piece. But it died, even though it pretty much killed the car. Last year.
I have been hit by over ten deer. This year alone. Between this year and years prior, I'd say about eight dozen, or so. Near to working on 100.
What. The.
I canNOT think of a suitable word to follow that up with. What on earth, no. What the hell, no. What the fuck, no. I dunno.
It's like driving down the road at 45-55 mph. (I think that's like, close to, maybe, 50-70kph? don't quote me.) All of a sudden, FIFTY DEER!!!!! And a WHACK! that's kind of a CLATTER! that almost might be a THWAP! like whiplash. And you just KNOW some dumb deer just ran into your rear side windows (think Jeep Cherokee). And another one vaulted your hood like an Olympian pole-vaulter. And you're thinking Thank GOD there's no one else out here on this godforsaken bit of highway, I'd be in SO much hell for driving on this side of the road- cause you're in the oncoming lane, keeping a weather eye out for oncoming headlights. While you slalom the fifty odd deer in the middle of the friggin road.
And you just know that anyone watching is probably thinking, DAMN DRUNKS!

And the only thing you can think of all night is:
DAMN DEER!

Latest posts

Back