• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Demanding an apology from you Bush voters

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Toil

Yeah, I'm sure I'll get some smarmy remarks from all of you who deciding to re-elect this ********** who destroyed this country that was once admired and respected by the world, but I don't give a damn. I'm pissed at those of you who not only elected this clown in the first place but exercised your stupidity to RE-ELECT this monkey.

I also want to see an end to this "Support the troops" bullshit. There's absolutely no way you can come close to caring more about America's finest more than I do because if you did you wouldn't be fucking sitting there sipping on your sodas while they are senselessly being killed in an invasion that has left Iraq in WAY worst shape than it's ever seen in its history. You'd fucking stop being quiet, dutiful sheep and show some anger for this fascist that duped you into believing that supporting the troops means supporting freedom and that supporting America means supporting this "war".

I demand an apology from those of you that are responsible for electing a president that we others BEGGED for the country not to re-elect. A president that has us borrowing BILLIONS of dollars from China for an absolutely senseless invasion that the next generation of Americans will have to figure out some way to pay. While other countries are spending their surplus of money on great and brilliant research to help mankind, we're digging deep in our pockets to help maintain this "war" while most of us on this board are thrilled if we have enough money to pay the electricity bill this month. While other countries are spending their money improving and redesigning their infrastructures and making other amazing advancements, we're watching the value of our dollar sink to an all-time low all because of a "war" that we evil liberals filled the streets to try and stop from happening. We are a penniless society while more and more and more money is being borrowed to "support the troops".

Since we had to endure being called Un-American from every clown that used the American flag like a heart-stabbing dagger all because we knew the country didn't deserve to endure another four years of this man and the war he was getting a hard-on to wage, I demand an apology.

Now let's save this country and our beloved troops and end this occupation.

Latest posts

Back