• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Destroy and Rebuild

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Zero

ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn
i'm sick of this board.

I used to enjoy Hyde Park as I'm quite passionate about matters of public policy. I used to really like having a place where reasonable people could disagree reasonably, I liked the fact that the first pm I ever recieved came from a now inactive (but at the time quite prolific) member complementing a thoughtful post regarding the death penalty. More than anything I miss the chance to see my fellow members for the intelligent, funny, empathetic and principled people most are. I want a place where I don't play into the snark and vitriol that makes this board such a depressing and irritating place. So let's do something about it.

Let's give a loosely directed series of discussions a go with a few basic guidelines.

1. Have something to say: Don't just attack and post links to articles, most of us know how to use google news.
2. If someone is posting in such a manner ignore them.
3. Approach each discussion with an open mind, try defending a position you might not agree with without sarcasm or irony.
4. Suggest serious issues with legitimate solutions instead of wedge issues.

If you think any rules need expansion or want to add something feel free to respond. If you have ideas for topics shoot me a pm.

Sorry for any spelling or spacing errors, touch screen phones don't make the best dims postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back