• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

diet coke and breast cysts

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
I went to the doctor yesterday for my yearly exam. Everything was going peachy...bp was good...sugar was good...etc. My doctor did a breast exam as part of my physical. She noted I had several small cysts in my breasts. She said they did not feel irregular and I didn't have any of the other signs that accompany cancer (nipple discharge and such), so she said they were probably just cysts due to my raging diet coke habit.

I was floored. First, I had no idea I had cysts. Secondly, I asked how diet coke could give me cysts. She mentioned it was the caffeine.

I was scheduled for my yearly mammogram (as cancer is in my family), but left questioning how diet coke caused cysts.

So I looked it up and it is not just diet cola. Apparently excessive caffeine in any form can cause cysts.

Just wanted to let everyone know what I discovered to pass it along.

PS. giving up diet coke (again).

Latest posts

Back