• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Divided Self: Help Appreciated

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azrael

Recently, I went to one of my regular forums for advice which pertains to an FA/FFA issue however I wish to see a second opinion and I figured what better place to get advice about this than to converse with other FAs. So, here it goes.

My problem is that all women whom I am sexually attracted to (particularly the ones which I just CAN'T SEEM TO IGNORE) I ALSO see as ugly, a type of cognitive disonance.

Aesthetically, the women that I am sexually attracted to I think are ugly and because of this I ignore my sexuality.

Needless to say, this leads to a tad bit of a problem. I am not sexually attracted to thin/average women so all women which I find beautiful will never sexually satisfy me (because some chubby chasers can ONLY be turned on by fat chicks) while on the other side of the coin, every fat women that I find hot I can't stand to be with for too long because I am simultaneously repulsed by them.

Simply ignoring the one side leaves me unsatisfied but staying with a fat women that I'm sexually attraced to drives me away even more.

So, what would you recommend for me? Since I can't find a thin/average women sexually attractive there will be no sex life with one but since I can't stand to be around a chick I am sexually attracted to for too long the opposite doesn't work either...

A tad bit of help would be appreciated.

Special Note:
I would just like to assure people that I am not repulsed by All fat women. I can find fat women beautiful just as I find thin women beautiful. The disonance occurs ONLY when I am sexually attracted to her.

Latest posts

Back