• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do You Ever Feel Guilty?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pudgy

Dazed
This question goes to a very particular audience: A man who

1) Sees the beauty in fat women (FA's)
2) Sees the beauty in thin women as well (and I coin this combination of a person to be an Everyone Admirer or EA)
3) And who is currently dating a thin woman.

Do you ever feel guilty about dating a thin woman, for the simple fact that there are plenty of single, beautiful, BBW's out there who now have one less man to chose from because you're already taken.

No, I don't mean to say that FA's are BBW's cure-all for love and relationships. And no I don't mean to say that BBW's are lost without us FA's. I'm just curious if this ever hits you. And I suppose a question to the ladies would be: do you ever get frustrated at EA's (Everyone Admirers) for dating thin women?

For me personally, I'm incredibly happy in my relationship with a thin girl. But occasionally I see a single BBW and I wonder if I'm "wasting" my FAness. But then I remember how happy I am, and it fades away.

Please don't flame me for Pete's sake, these are just confessions.

Latest posts

Back