• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you watch what your kids eat?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob47v

Hi all I've been coming to the board for many years now and enjoy reading about and viewing all the beautiful ladies. As you can tell from my intro I'm a FA. Married to a wonderful woman, a bbw at that. I write this small piece to see how everyone else views this delicate matter. I'm a father of two wonderful kids, but with the rising concern of obesity I just wanted to see if anyone monitors what there kids eat. I do, I believe that we should teach our kids good eating habits. What you learn as a child will echo for the rest of your life in most cases. Don't get me wrong as I said I love a big woman, I guess even more a ssbbw. My wife and I have spoken about this issue, she admits that during her childhood year there wasn't any dissaplent as far as what to eat and to what point one should eat without overeating. As she says she didn't go over 300lbs overnight it took some time and conditioning. Habits are learned they don't comeout of thin air. If after the child becomes an adult, and they like to gain then that is there choice, but I think that we as parents should teach good values without teaching negative things of being fat. I hope that I have not offended anyone, after all without a forum like this or the paysite forum were would a FA like my self got to view the beauty of a bbw, or more so in my case ssbbw.

Latest posts

Back