eating during sex

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Judge_Dre

I was watching a rerun of that Seinfeld episode in which George starts a new habit of eating pastrami sandwiches during sex. I never ate during sex or had sex with someone while they were eating before. I admit, I would find it really hot if I was making love to a woman who was eating at the same time. To watch a beautiful woman relish in indulging in so much pleasure at once would be incredibly sexy. Has anyone ever experienced that?

shellbelle

p.r.d.c.t.
i haven't, but someone once described to me a fantasy of tying a lady up and feeding her cake, in a sexual context. it was kind of a :doh: moment, like, whoa, how come i never thought of that before? it's on the "to do" list.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
as long as they don't, say, get up and go out for take out RIGHT in the middle, I figure it's okay.

Generally, I'm opposed to food sex--it's too messy for me to enjoy and/or too hard for me to concentrate on more than one thing...(that's why 69 has never been something I put on my Christmas list).

However, being a feedee...I do keep attempting it...

Quiet1One

Wow, eating during sex.... what will we talk about next, lol. I have to admit it got my attention. Once I get back into a relationship I'll have to try that out. Maybe not a sandwish but more like a cake. I nice chocolate cake, were we can both enjoy it and eat it off each other..... pause.... okay, I'm back, lol. Yup, a must try:eat2:.

Actor4hire

I can tell you first hand that eating during sex is so damn HOT! If you love food (like I do) it totally enhances the sexual experience. Now im not talking about having a full meal, but a nice pack of oreos being fed to you while you are doing the do, make it so much fun. If your partner is into it too, all the better. I highly recommend eating during sex!

Tina

Older and wiser now
"I find pastrami to be the most sensual of all the salted cured meats." :p

sugarmoore

jiggles when she giggles
i have a hard core oral fixation, i fing that a good popcicle or lollypop great while reciving oral or doggy ;)

curvaluscious

>>>I tried it once but i got thrown out of McDonalds <<<

Best reponse, hands down!!:eat2:

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
I am made of spaghetti and I especially enjoy having marinara sauce poured over me when I am knocking boots.

Latest posts

Group builder