• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Elise-ium - By Vincent Laroux (~BBW(multiple), feeding, stuffing, intrigue)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~BBW(multiple), feeding, stuffing, intrigue
Author's Note: Just want to say that there will be a lot more of this to come. I have most of the story already done, and I will post it at semi-regular intervals. I don't want to be one of those people that leaves a story hanging indefinitely. I just don't want to post too much at once and discourage anyone with daunting length.

Elise-ium
By Vincent Laroux

Have you ever had one of those moments in your life that you keep looking back on? You have to keep looking back at them because in the moment that they happen… everything seems to blur together. It’s like all of your senses go out of focus at once. You just get an immense feeling of butterflies and you find yourself lost in what’s going on. You just have to stop and ask yourself ‘is this really happening?’ I had one of those moments a while ago. It came out of nowhere, and it completely changed my life and how I thought about myself.

I suppose I should introduce myself first. My name is Tiffany, but everybody just calls me Tiff. I live in a medium sized town in the prairies of Canada. I had a normal childhood with no memorable occurrences. The only thing that was noteworthy about my younger days was the issue I always had with my weight. I was always a short kid growing up; even as an adult I am only 5’3. I like to blame my chubbiness on the fact that I was short. It was never easy for me to lose weight, and when I did it was very easy to gain it back.

Now I am in my early thirties, and I guess you could say that I became somewhat of a local celebrity. It isn’t that hard to do in a small town. I went from nobody, to a hot club DJ almost overnight. Plus I was able to lose a lot of weight once I became an adult, and I guess there was a pretty girl hiding underneath. I have medium length dark brown hair, I’m short, as I already mentioned and I have a pretty face. I also like to show off my new body with provocative clothing. I was denied a chance to feel desired throughout my young life. I never would have guessed that I could get looks from both guys and girls, so now I am taking advantage of it. But more on my rise to the top later…

I guess my anecdotes don’t necessarily do the story justice. Let’s dive in right here. I also never would have guessed that I would be in the dining room of my tiny apartment, sitting across from a girl that I barely know, stuffing my face as she watches me intently. There are a lot of things that have happened to me in the past few months that I never would have guessed or could have possibly imagined. This situation is one of those weird things.

“I am glad that you decided to go through with this Tiff. I am having a really great time with you right now.” The girl sitting across from me is Riley. I don’t even know her last name. I actually don’t really know her at all. She is a girl that I met at the club… several times. She always has a way of popping up everywhere that I play. She is always right there at the front, eyes fixed on me… just like right now.

“Well I’m glad one of us is enjoying this kiddo. I can’t say that I am too comfortable right now.” I ate with gusto not too long ago, but it has now been at least ten or fifteen minutes since I last took a bite.

“I think all this food has finally caught up with me.” I glance up at Riley as she nervously averts her gaze toward the food on the table. I can tell that she is not pleased with my latest comment.

“I can’t believe there is still so much food here.” Her disappointed gaze practically forces the obvious words right out of my mouth, as if by mentioning the fact, it will somehow make her feel better. I can’t help but feel a tinge of disappointment myself. The way my stomach feels right now should justify an empty table.

“I guess I am still getting used to this who thing. Maybe once my heart is in it one hundred percent my body will be able to keep up. It’s probably a big mental thing too, like running a marathon maybe.” I have to force out the analogy. As someone who generally likes to think that she is in better shape, and more active than she really is, the comparison is a tough one for me to make.

“Yeah I definitely feel like this table should be emptier.” I continue to feebly perpetuate the conversation as one of my hands rubs the alien feeling bulge coming out of my body. I look down and can’t believe how distended that my stomach is. The button of my jeans is already undone, but it feels as though there is not enough room. Suddenly I feel naked and vulnerable. I can’t believe what I have just done, and what I am doing. I am overcome by a wave of embarrassment that almost makes me faint right in my chair. What would everyone say if they saw me like this, all of the people who are attracted to the skinny Tiffany?

“Well this is getting a little weird kiddo.” I look at Riley and catch her staring intently at my exposed belly. I immediately pull my shirt down and she blushes deeply. Once again she races her eyes away, this time towards the clock. I glance at it as well. It is almost ten-thirty.

“I think you should head home, it’s starting to get late and I have my promo shoot tomorrow morning. I don’t think this was such a good idea to do this tonight. I kinda wanted to wear a bikini tomorrow.”

“Oh, you’re still gonna do that shoot?” Riley’s demeanor radically shifts from quiet to angry and she can’t express the disgust she must feel with more conviction. She reminds me of a lioness in a cage. She locks herself behind iron bars of insecurity and low self esteem, but deep down, she still has the fire of a wild animal inside.

“I already paid for everything.” I explain.

“Besides, I am still looking forward to it. Like I said, I don’t know exactly how I feel about all of this yet. This is a lot for me to take in and absorb. It will probably take time before I am truly comfortable with doing it myself.” Riley is making no attempt to mask her disappointment. She begins to get up out of her seat; her stomach is also quite bloated. It is more difficult to tell since she already has a pretty distinct potbelly.

“You didn’t have a problem doing this with her.” Riley’s words scold me like acid. Initially I am taken aback.

“That was different,” I protested, “that was always her stuffing herself. Or me stuffing her. I was never comfortable enough to do it myself.” I lied.

“And she respected that and never made me feel pressured to do it.” I was beginning to get frustrated with this girl. She was referring to my first ever experience of stuffing. Or rather my first several experiences… either way, it was something that she shouldn't even know about.

“I guess I should get going.” Riley responds meekly. She grabs her jacket and heads towards the door. On her way out she drops something. I can’t tell what it is, keys perhaps. As she bend down to pick them up, her shirt rides up a good five inches, exposing the small of her back, as the supple flesh around her hips. Suddenly I am taken over by lust. It is a lust that I haven’t felt in a while… I have to stop her; as least, I have to reconcile.

“Riley wait!” I exclaimed as she got up. She turns around and tugs at her shirt, which was barely able to reach the waist of her jeans.

“I had fun tonight though, I think this was a good start.” I say with a lust-fueled smile on my face. She lets a tentative smile slide across her face. Instantly I am reminded of why I agreed to go through with this in first place. Something about this girl, she has a restrained sweetness about her that I just can’t seem to refuse. Mostly though… she just reminds me of my first time. I feel lucky that I have found someone who reminds me so much of those times. Of her… Riley definitely has some confidence issues to get past, and people skills to develop, but once she opens up, she is really nice to be around.

Latest posts

Back