• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Encouraging Tips

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmonica43

So my partner has recently told me she wouldn't mind putting on a bit of weight. She is relatively confident in herself and knows that I like it as well. Though we're not in an active feeding relationship, she's been eating a lot more lately and generally being more carefree with her choices. Now that I know it's alright with her, what are some ways I can encourage her gain without outright feeding her or making her uncomfortable.

I've heard things like eating off larger plates, eating in front of the tv, eating before bed etc can make a huge difference, let me know any tips you guys have!

Latest posts

Back