• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ethics of Encouraging

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterGuy

Hi All. I've wrestled with this issue for a while and was looking for some input from other people. First of all, I am really into women gaining weight--it's one of my central sexual fixations and is usually (although not always) at least a component in my fantasies if not the main course, pun intended. The problem is, I find it kind of unethical to encourage women to gain weight. For example, although I lurk on the Paysite Board quite a bit, I'm often put off by the continual entreaties by PB regulars for already quite large women to gain more weight.

In real life, I'm dating a women who's teetering on the edge of largeness--around 175. Although I would like nothing more than for her to gain that magic 25 lbs., I also can't bring myself to actively encourage her to do so, and for a couple of reasons. One, I realize that although it would be sexually gratifying for me, significant weight gain for her would be problematic in many aspects of her life including the financial (buying clothes, etc.) and the social. I also don't want to negatively impact her health. I realize this is a touchy subject around here, and that larger people can be healthy, but in general I feel like my GF is healthier now at 175 than she would be at 225, or whatever. I feel like trying to talk her into gaining a large amount of weight would be akin to talking her into smoking cigarettes, if that was a sexual fetish for me. A final consideration for me is the statistical evidence that it's much much harder to lose weight than it is to gain it, and the reality that we may not always be together and fantasies acted upon now might possibly impact her health and body forever.

Of course, if she told me she wanted to gain weight--if that was a fetish of hers--I would be completely into it. She's an adult, etc. I also want to say that I'm thinking out loud here a little with this post, and not trying to be a scold or dictate how other people should feel about encouraging. Anyway, does anyone else have similar thoughts, or opinions about this topic?

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back