• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

everything's bigger in TX...and hopefully so am I now too

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_baird

Well I've lurked for years since i've always been attracted to big women but just finally joined over the weekend since as i've gotten older the more i've wanted to gain weight myself.

i've always loved food but always offset it with dieting at times and working out, but the last 6 months has taken me from being 5'8" and 170lbs to 185lbs and it really has become a secret turn on that i needed to let out. i still like to lift weights but something about enjoying food as i want and not having to work it off is amazing.

I know 185 lbs still isnt very big but im excited about the future of what gains will come. I know most people in the general public around me aren't necessarily in favor of that so I'm excited for support and encouragement from everyone here to remind me that it can be desirable.

Im in the dfw area so if anyone ever wants to get food, i'm always down for that or if you are around the world, i'd always love to talk about food or weight or just any kind of mutual encouragement, especially since i have always like a big soft or growing woman also.

Latest posts

Back