Explain your screen name

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I am a big flirt and I know it so when I discovered this community I wanted to use a screen name that was very up front about who I was. Sort of a way to remind myself to exercise self control.

I am ashamed to admit it didn’t always work, but that is also something I am working on diligently.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
I'm a big comic book fan.Specifically the Legion of Superheroes!You could say Bouncing Boy is the token chubby guy....lol
As far as my former name I'm also a BIG D&D fan & Love dragons.Plus I used to work as Chuck E.Cheese before they slimmed him down & started calling him a mouse.He used to be a NYC sewer rat......lol

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
My name is because squeezably soft is my favorite body type (and my own body type I guess?). Of course it also refers to the old slogan for Charmin, which is a hot commodity right now! So that's me in a nutshell, soft, white and round (and in very high demand ;8) ), just like tp lol!
haha Charmin...

reminds me of a fling I had years ago with a woman who would prove to be the last fit/athletic woman I was ever with. It was a “mutual benefit” type relationship, nothing serious. She made this clear to me up front by telling me she considered me like toilet paper.

“When I need you I’m glad you’re around and I’m going to use relentlessly and without regret or regard for your feelings. But when I’ve used you for what I needed you’re going to be too messy to be of any further use, and I’m going to have to flush you.”

Made sense, I was in a “use and be used” phase of my life anyway.:oops:

op user

I chose Anna because because everybody in the English speaking world would not correctly pronounce my name which is an exotic abbreviation of Anastasia.
(even in German they have difficulties)

Do I need to explain why it is dazzling? 🤣
It is to understand why dazzling.

I like the notion of "operational reasons" in airline business covering anything and I wouldn't mind a career in operations (either airline ops or merchant navy ops).

And Dazzling Anna - my official name is Anastasios.

Latest posts

Group builder