Explain your screen name

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I'm a big comic book fan.Specifically the Legion of Superheroes!You could say Bouncing Boy is the token chubby guy....lol
As far as my former name I'm also a BIG D&D fan & Love dragons.Plus I used to work as Chuck E.Cheese before they slimmed him down & started calling him a mouse.He used to be a NYC sewer rat......lol
I was a big fan of the Old School (pre-Crisis) Legion as well.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I was in a spiritual phase, way back when I was active in the Olden Days of the Dims forums, researching the old pagan ways, and looking for something that incorporated some manner of the etymology of 'bear' (the animal) which is a prominent symbol in my family heritage (Northern European, Welsh, Scottish), and I settled on Barrett (which is not my actual name).

Shotha

DM Supporter
My mothers side of the family was from Georgia and so I had two baptisms, on in the Church of England and one in the Georgian Orthodox Church, in which my given name was Shotha. They named my after the poet Shotha Rusthaveli, who wrote an epic poem called in translation The Knight in the Panther's Skin, which is well worth reading.

Funtastic curves

There is no back story to my name really.

When I came to this group and needed a screen name I look around trying to think of something creative. I saw the word fantastic and played around with it...fantastic me. Just fantastic, fantastic curves. But then I thought it sounded a little vain.

A few seconds later funtastic came to mind. The curves just made the name come to life.

TwoSwords

In the 22nd chapter of the Gospel according to Saint Luke, Jesus says that whoever does not have a sword should buy one, and his disciples then said that they had two swords among them, and Jesus replied that it was enough. In the middle ages, this was widely interpreted by Christian knights to mean that they were under an obligation to guard the state of their souls with obedience and virtue (the first sword,) and also to protect themselves and others from bodily harm through physical force if needbe (the second sword.)

Group builder