• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Facebook anyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
I am making a facebook and was wondering who else has one? I have one already that I use to keep in touch with my nieces in Florida and Hawaii but I am making a separate FB so i can expand my friends in the BHM/FFA section.

I like FB because i can keep it private from the outside world and only let friends see what i want them to see. I also like it because it has a chat that doesn't require a download so those of us in this section can get to know each other better.

If you have one and want to share post up a link, and if you don't make one so we can all get closer.

I'll post mine up as soon as its approved by FB.

Back