• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Facing my fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaidenSinead

I have had it with the force fed idea that I must be a size 10/12 to be accepted in todays society, I am sick of the ads to be too cute and thin because America is to "Hiltonized" by beauty. I am on a mission to be anti that and anti fit. I love food way too much to be agonized by a norm that is not the way I am going to live my life. I want to be over 200 lbs and want to feel my new rolls of fat with every move I make, I want to outgrow my clothes and want to admire my new body with every ounce of flesh on it. I am tired of just being plump, I want to be a BBW with sass and a woman who respects her life as it should be. I am a fat girl, hear me, feel me, and accept me!!!!!!

LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!!

Latest posts

Back