• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Family Pressure about surgery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleeRose

So I am 18, I weigh 270lbs. I have this "syndrome" type of deal that the doctors say make it incredibly hard for me to lose weight naturally. So while I do what I can, I just cant lose weight. So anyways, I have this aunt, who I know only meant the best, but with out me asking or ever giving an interest in WLS offered to pay for me to get it. Now I know that it would help me a lot but I have just started accepting and loving my body so this really up set me. Anyways my question is, how should I go about dealing with it, am I too young? how has other people who have had WLS gone about deciding it....I know its ultimately my decision but I don't know anyone whose gotten it so I want to hear real peoples advice.

Latest posts

Back