• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FAs and race

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordQuas

¢reflow Dollar$
So I was having a discussion today with a good female friend of mine (5'9 275ish) and subject of interracial dating came up. She noted how people always assume we are dating because she is a big white woman and I am a skinny black man. So I was wondering...

White women, do you encounter a lot of people assuming that you prefer black men?

Black guys, do you find a lot of people assuming you like big white women?

White men, do you encounter a lot of surprise when people discover your taste in women on account of the color of your skin?

Black women....well I'll be honest, I dont know what to ask you on this subject LOL

All jokes aside, I'm not trying to start a firestorm of any kind. I am just interested in how Dimensions feels about this particular subject.

Latest posts

Back