• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA's or nonFA's

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killaqueen

I have a dilemma and I guess its not a bad dilemma. I'm seeing 2 men one is a glorified FA the other is not just likes big girls in general. Ok well the problem I have is I like that the FA is attracted to my weight and thinks its sexy and all that other stuff FA's like, I'm not comfortable with everything being about my weight. I know some might say I'm crazy not to be admired like that but I honestly really like the non FA but I'm nervous around him because he doesn't realize that I can't do certain things or fit in certain places and I'm too embarrassed to tell him yet. Has anyone dealt with this and perhaps any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back