fat friendly in amsterdam

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
i wanna go to amsterdam but was wondering if anybody has gone there and is there any fat friendly places? or how fat friendly is it there?

just curious

10 year anniversary is coming up and was planning to go somewhere. amsterdam or vegas lol:)

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
From what I know of Amsterdam(and European cities in general) most of the travel in the city will be on foot or bicycle, and the buildings can be exceptionally cramped.

ogie

the only problem that i had in holland was that the two places i stayed at the beds were rather small. my feet hung off the end of one, and the other i had to sleep curled up because of the head/foot boards. Other than that no problems. Oh and word of advise ..one space cake is all you need. any more than that and you will be a drooling mess :)

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
the only problem that i had in holland was that the two places i stayed at the beds were rather small. my feet hung off the end of one, and the other i had to sleep curled up because of the head/foot boards. Other than that no problems. Oh and word of advise ..one space cake is all you need. any more than that and you will be a drooling mess :)
making it my goal to hit up as many coffee shops i can find :eat1:

Geodetic_Effect

Small buildings. I almost got stuck in the stairway at a hostel. A lot of bars and restaurants will charge you to use the bathrooms. The people bothering you to buy cocaine and ecstasy every 10 feet get really annoying. FYI it is actually aspirin that they are selling. Be careful with the "ladies" in the windows. A guy staying in our hostel payed for one and after he got head found a wiener in her panties. He also got robbed outside of a store. Well, some big guys told him to give them his money and he did. Weird guy from New Zealand doing a European tour of concentration camps. Go to the Chinatown area in the red light district, might have been just outside of the district. Look for an alley with a Buddhist temple and one of the Chinese restaurants in that alley has an all you can eat buffet. There's a kind of square at the end of the alley with an underground grocery store. The bars and clubs don't really have that many girls. But i did meet a cool FFA at one. Shrooms were fun. Big help for the big guy wandering around the city for hours. They make you float, so your feet don't hurt. Hostels are better than hotels. Cheaper and you meet a lot of cool people. Overall I'd say Amsterdam is over rated. We stayed a week before moving on to other countries. That was too long. It would be much better as just a weekend destination. But I don't care for pot. If i did I'm sure it would have been better.

JoeVanHalen

I would have though anyone in amsterdam would be to hight to care :D .. Come to london I have no problems, apart from public transport, get to packed sometimes and I feel like a bull in a china shop.

Latest posts