• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Friendly Jobs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I am at a point in my life where I have decided I need to do something about my lack of career. I work at a call center and have done this sort of work for years. I hate it. It's stupid that I am doing this when I have two associate degrees and a B.A.

My main concern now is finding a job that I can do physically. I have no problem walking, but I can't stand more than an hour without needing to sit down.

I am wanting to go back to school, but can't figure out what to do. So my question is what kind of jobs do you all do and do how taxing are they physically?

Have you ever had to leave a field of work due to your size?

Some of the things I've been looking at:

Medical/Billing coding...sounds too good to be true working from home
X-Ray tech...I need one class and 40 hours of internship at a hospital
Graphic Art and Animation my BA is in art I just wonder if I can handle it sense my math is lousy.

Any suggestions. Any help or shared experiences will be greatly appreciated I am desperate. :eek:

Latest posts

Back