• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Halloween: Costume Ideas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LovelyLiz

So...I tend to like to rock my fatness for Halloween, and to go as something or someone or a character or an entity that is typically known to be fat/big/round/etc. I just have more fun with it that way.

But I'm wanting to stockpile more ideas of who/what I (and other fat people) could be for Halloween, assuming we want to represent something/someone who is fat (and recognizable to at least most people).

Here are some fat costumes I've rocked in the recent past:

Teletubby (I am so sad I lost that costume after I worked so hard to make it!!!)
Tracy Turnblad (from Hairspray)
Garden Gnome
Supernanny

And here are a few more fat characters I can think of off the top of my head:

Ursula the SeaWitch (from the Little Mermaid)
Rachel Maddow and her BBW partner (I think of this as a couple's costume)
Adele
Santa Claus

I loved my garden gnome costume so much last year - because it was cute, easy, creative, people knew who I was, and my big ol' fat self filled that out perfectly. But I can't decide what to be this year!!!! I need more ideas for fat, recognizable characters, etc.

Latest posts

Back