• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat peeps- do you, personally, blame any of your weight on influence of an FA/Feeder?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat peeps- do you, personally, blame any of your weight on influence of an FA/Feeder?

• No, NONE.

• Yes, some, but only a very SMALL amount that made no noticeable difference to my life.

• Yes, some - a MODERATE amount that made a slight difference to my life.

• Yes, some - a SIGNIFICANT amount that made a considerable difference to my life.

• Yes - an EXTREME amount that made a very great difference to my life.

• Yes - I blame ALL the fat I gained on the influence of an FA / feeder.

• No, but I wish I could find an FA / feeder to feed me.

• Yes, and I'm very happy about it.

• Yes, but I'm indifferent / don't mind.

• Yes, and I'm sad / mad about it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
Subtitle:
"Behind every fat person.... a feeder?"

Alrighty...
I'm hugely bored with every single time we get a thread where someone is having problems due possibly / probably / definitely to their weight, it always being hijacked as a platform for "this is why feeders are EEEEeeeeevvviiiiiillllll"....
Even / often when there are no feeders at all in view in the referenced article / person in question's life....
Not to mention the epic failure of the feeder-critics to grasp that most feeders are not actually pushing their partners "to immobility and beyond!" But, whatthehey...

Now, I'm rubbish at betting, but I bet that out of all the big folks on here only a veeerrrry small % have gained any weight at all at the behest of an FA / feeder...
I'm just not convinced we feeders are this tremendously pervasive, powerful worldwide network...

But hey, never mind the speculation, let's have some data!
So, please respond:
Fat peeps - do you, personally, blame none / any /some / all of your weight on the influence of an FA/Feeder/Encourager?
If so? To what extent?
If not? Care to share what other influences you think were / are important in making you the size of person you are today?

Please, no cheating!
If you knew someone (who knew someone) or you saw a mockumentary on TV, or heard about it at a club / on the web - that doesn't count! Even if your source were true, chances are many other people will have seen / heard the same so reporting that would have a false multiplier effect and will skew the data. So - your personal experience only please.

And, if just this once, we could skip the whole:
"Oh, joswitch you're this, you're that, whatthefuckever"
that would be so nice... Thankyews!

Also - Merry Xmas!:D

P.S.:
- It's a private poll, so you can vote without people knowing it's you.
- I wanted to ask how you feel about it, so extra questions
- And you can pick more than one answer / all that apply to you...
- If you think this poll is crap, go make your own.
- Yes, I am a bit drunk! Wahey! :D

Latest posts

Back