BHM Own You. [Gay, WG, Dark]

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Kyzar, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Mar 12, 2019 #1

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

Hello there! I am new to the forum, used to do some writing on other sites but after reading a few of the stories here (Trial by Fire, The Outlanders, The 6 Month Deal, Paul) I got inspired.

Own You.

Disclaimer: Dark weight gain fantasy, gay. Please don’t read if those don’t do it for you.

September 18th.

‘Unf.’ Escaped the young man’s mouth as he tugged his slacks upwards. For the first time in his life they were meeting unexpected resistance, and the noise left his lips before he could hold it back. His rear, newly larger after a 3 week culinary cruise bounced a bit and bunched up where the fabric was constricting. Perplexed, the man rested his hands on his hips, which felt softer that he remembered. After another few tugs and grunts the pants had crested his ass, but the flap was almost an inch from meeting. Groaning and red in the face he huffed and looked at himself in the mirror, a look for disapproval warping his otherwise attractive features.

He knew he had been overdoing it a bit with the socials before they left, but the last three weeks of nearly nonstop gourmet sampling had left the twink with a total loss of definition. The man turned back and forth examining his expanded figure, clucking shamefully at the added love handles and small paunch. He sighed, even his pecs looked a bit puffy.

“I told you three weeks was too much.” He said with embarrassment, turning away from the mirror toward his partner, who was drinking in the scene from behind.

“Nonsense.” The other man said with a clap, “You look wonderful, and I don’t mind a little padding on your still lanky bony body.” He flashed a disarming grin. Through his smile a sexual thrill unlike any other coursed. 8 years the young mans senior, he looked his prize up and down with hunter like lust. A lot of effort had gone into the program up to this point, and he was finally seeing some results.

“Besides.. We don’t dock for another hour, I’ll order you up some clothes to get us home and we can deal with it there, what do you say love?” He gave a look of hopeful understanding to the newly chubby and insecure young man, and he accepted without pause. “Good…” The older man cooed. “Now why don’t we.. take advantage with the time we have left...” He cracked with eyebrow cocked. He slid up to his thicker partner and gave his rear a smack, jiggling the surrounding flesh slightly.

The young man blushed but returned the lustful gaze with furor, grabbing the other’s crotch while a playful grin crossed his lips. In the silence his stomach made itself known, filling the room with it’s cry for food.

“And maybe we could get something to eat?” The lad said red-faced, the older man laughed. “You can always get something to eat.”

I met Sebastian Hill at what was an opportune time. Power fully consolidated at Zaft Co. I had used the first month of my reign to fully flex my powers as CEO and install a number of projects to further my goal. Other than lay off anyone I didn’t like or have use for I had the developers create an HR protocol that tracked gender and sexuality, among other things. Personality traits, motivations, anything the data from the background and social media checks could get their hands on was available at my fingertips.

Many reasonable people would think this creepy as hell, authoritarian, and easily abused if in the wrong hands, which I wholeheartedly agree with. Why go to such lengths to know everything about your employees? It was simple.

I still remember the look on Sebastian’s face when he realized who I was. So cute, his big brown eyes lit up like shining caramels. High arching cheek bones oozed surprise, perfect skin taught to his angular face. He was so thin, I remember thinking to myself. His pressed designer dress shirt folded to the contours of his gym hardened frame. Sebastian looked like perfection to any other man or woman, and I wanted to make him very, very fat.

January 17th.

“You’re really the CEO?!” Seb cried, shock echoing around the marble lined entrance way. Martin laughed, patting the young man on the back with a bit more than friendly smile. “Yea-” He said, “But I still try to make it a point to meet the young talent.” Sebastian scratched his head and took a step back. “Young talent? But I’m just a copywriting contractor.” The lad said, clearly confused.

‘And not that young either.’ Martin thought to himself. Which was part of the plan.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, welcome to the team!” Martin said with a wave as he set to walk to the elevator. He heard Sebastian shout back a ‘thank you’ but Martin didn’t turn back. He didn’t need to. A wicked smile spread across his lips as the elevator light chimed. He was perfect.

The golden doors slid open as Martin swiped his card. The interface to the right of the door light up in neon blues, and he chose floor 33, his office. As the doors slid shut he took one more look at his prize. Brown eyed with curly brown hair, trim and fairly short. And beyond physical appearance, the data had been particularly clear with his extended online presence. Gay, single, gym obsessed, and working a day job until he became a successful artist Sebastian matched what Martin outlined in an ideal feedee profile. He was going to use everything Seb defined his life with to add pound after pound, and he would have no idea it was happening.

February 16th.

“There’s no way that’s real.” The orange haired girl said, swiping the shining plastic from Seb’s astonished fingers. The card disappeared behind thick matted locks before a shrill cry broke the din of the cubicle farm. “UNBELIEVABLE! How did you get invited before me?!”

Sebastian smiled sheepishly and scratched his head, catching the card as it flew its way speedily towards his face. His coworker huffed, arms crossed in dismay.

“I’m not completely sure Sarah..” Seb said, processing the news alongside everyone else. It was completely by surprise after all. A month had gone by after his chance meeting with Zaft Co.’s CEO, and he chalked it up to right place right time. He hadn’t had much time to think about it with how busy he’d been, this job wasn’t what he dreamed of when he was a kid but copywriting wasn’t half bad. The team was happy and welcoming and they had really gotten off on the right foot. Sebastian was just happy to have any steady job at this point, things hadn’t been easy as of late and the team not being assholes was just a nice bonus.

Sebastian hadn’t known the Zaft CEO was gay until his red headed coworker had spilled the beans three days in, but could this really be related to that? It seemed like a long shot that he would get invited to this work party because Mr.Clarke was interested in him, wouldn’t it make sense that it was a new hire event for those who survived the first month? That made sense to him but expressing that to Sarah left her mouth agape.

“You’re the first one below executive level I’ve heard of to ever get invited.” She said, awe seeping into her voice. “Let us know how the adults live.”

February 29th.

I will admit I’m not the most patient man. Even with all the investment, all the capitol poured into the project seeing Sebastian walk into that door almost made me throw it all away. I wanted nothing else than to throw myself at him, to satisfy myself above all else. But I knew I needed control. I let him mingle with the sharks for awhile, who were more than happy to entertain someone below their social weight class. Only after I saw him have his third drink did I make my advance, my hand passing across the small of his back as I brushed by him.

“Martin! Er, I mean Mr.Clarke! Thank you so much for inviting me!” Sebastian said, swaying slightly. I had to avoid licking my lips. Tipsy, starstruck, and not that bright to start with, this would be too easy. I met his gaze and smiled tenderly, leaning in for a kiss. Sebastian's eyes were alight when I separated, he was adorable, like a deer in the headlights. Speechless. I furthered my embrace, embracing him and rubbing his crotch. I whispered in his ear, and he nodded.

That night I knew he was mine, as I pleased him in any way he desired until he came like a fountain hose. As he slept I moved my hands over his lithe body, exploring the taut muscle and hard edges. I smiled. With any luck these hands would be exploring soft blubbery fat before too long, I stiffened at the thought.

To be continued....

chubloverUK86 likes this.
  2. Mar 12, 2019 #2

Starling

Starling

Starling

Creepy - I like it. We don’t get a ton of the darker BHM stories!

Xyantha Reborn likes this.
  3. Mar 12, 2019 #3

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

Thanks! Yeaaa I’m a bit of a weirdo. It will be dark but nothing totally repulsive, still have a conscious. Will be posting more tonight!

4. Mar 12, 2019 #4

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

March 12th

We started seeing each other frequently after the party, having lunch almost every day. Seb was powerless to my charms, but who in his position wouldn’t be? Single and not exactly well-off Sebastian was being courted by a charming toned CEO worth hundreds his own net worth. Rumors swirled about us, I was sure of it, but that was all to plan. People would talk but the gay element would prevent them from going public with any serious allegations. A CEO dating a female entry level worker would set off alarms many places, but two men? Surely there was no exploitation there, just some harmless fun. And it was, more than I expected.

Sebastian, hopeless dreamer he was had a fun side to him I hadn’t had in any of my high bred partners as of late. Though he was still getting used to being with someone so much wealthier than himself the star stuck twink quickly began to relax around me. And eat.

Our lunches were of the deceptively decadent affair, kale and chicken breast marinated with the fattiest and calorie rich dressings and marinades. Turns out Seb has quite an appetite. He had just suppressed it for so long he had forgotten, caring more about fitting into his 28 inch designer jeans than proper sustenance. With my encouragement that quickly changed. He delighted at each new creation brought before him, each a bit bigger than the last. His eyes would light up as the plate was brought to him, I had to stifle my growing erection each time. As he ate I would chide him if he tried to leave food on his plate, delighting as he forced it down. His belly would distend a bit more each time as he grew used to the large, decadent fair.

As Seb finished another calorie rich lunch of chicken risotto he leaned back clutching his engorged stomach, the overfull sensation still unfamiliar. A small belch escaped him as he stretched, a look of horror quickly abated by my affable smile. Below the table my member pulsed, the project was coming along beautifully.

“I should take it easy on these lunches..” Seb said with a chuckle, patting his tight midsection. “I haven’t eaten this much in a long time, it’s all so good though!” My eyes didn’t waver from his taut belly. The shirt, designed to be tight, was starting to gape a bit at the lower buttons. I knew he wouldn’t be putting on any weight this soon, but his expanding appetite was on full display, and I looked for new signs of change hungrily. I put on my best look of surprise and tried to ignore my crotch.

“Oh please you could down 100 of those and it wouldn’t make a dent!” I said lightly brushing his shoulder and leaning in for a good look at his swollen stomach. I switched to a kiss midway and came back tasting Alfredo.

“Mm I like my men tasty.” I said with a wink. “Were you still coming over today?”

Seb was looking down, examining the damage from his latest feast. He poked his bloated side experimentally, the sensation of sticking out new and unfamiliar. It wouldn’t be for long, if I had my way.

“I haven’t been to the gym in weeks…” he said, a bit shamefully. “I mean gotta stay fit right? I really should-“

“Oh if you don’t want to…” I pouted, looking as sad as I could. Seb looked almost frightened as I met his gaze. I could see it in his eyes, he was terrified of screwing this up. I was his golden ticket, and this was the first time he hadn’t jumped at the chance to please me. I could almost read his thoughts. ‘Oh no did I make him sad?’ I mocked, ‘I can skip the gym again if it means he’ll like me. He’s so hot and wealthy, he can open doors for me just do what he says.’ My grin became wolfish. To his part, Seb didn’t seem to notice.

“Well maybe you’re right, I can afford to miss the gym again..” Seb said lightly chuckling, getting a bit red as his hand brushed his middle. “Atta boy!” I clapping his shoulder, the delight returning to my eyes and groin.

“And don’t worry, I’ll give you quite the workout.”

May 20th

The cycle continued unabated for the next couple months while the other pieces of my plan came together. Seb would eat lunch and dinner with me, far too much of both, and afterward we would retire to the bedroom to have raucous sex. I was pleased with how much he was eating, that flat stomach would puff out more and more after our coupling, sticking straight up in a dense dome on the bed. He would playfully chide himself for eating so much the next morning, the bulge having reduced back to its flat form.

The rumors, which had swirled before, were whipping into a frenzy after the last few months. It didn’t help that I would make personal stops to the office to show Sebastian public affection. His coworkers were intensely jealous, and while they were respectful at first Seb had lately been getting all the worst most tedious projects. His relationships with his coworkers had fractured as well, and work was becoming a real drain apart from when we were together.

This manifested at our lunches and dinners. Frustrated, Seb had let his appetite grow with abandon. He quickly forgot how rich and calorie packed the meals he was eating were as he wolfed down each bite, happy to be free from work related misery.

Today I eyed his midsection hungrily, biting my lip slightly as the buttons gaped to show softened flesh. By this point Seb had finally started to put away a few pounds, 5 to be exact. My toilet and doormat scales had tracked his progress beautifully. While the pound amount was low it didn’t include the loss of muscle tone, making him appear so much softer despite only a 5 pound gain. With everything going on with work Seb hadn’t noticed, overly happy to be charmed and pampered. He hadn’t noticed his slight loss of definition, or the softness that had started to creep in on his sides. All his clothes fit nearly as they did before, so why worry?

As Seb leaned back the shirt loosed itself from his pants, a tiny sliver of pale flesh slipped into view. I nearly ejaculated as Seb tugged down at his shirt, his face a dark red of unexpected embarrassment. Before he spoke I cut him off.

“Sebastian, I do have some less than ideal news for you.” I said with hurt eyes. Sebastian snapped to attention, knowing when I used his full name it was serious. He sat up straight and turned to me, his shirt riding up again.

The other part of my plan was the upcoming restructuring I had lead the charge on. We moved up our company evaluations an entire year to ‘trim the fat’ as I put it. Now that they were approved by the board I could put the next stage into action. Before I rose to deliver the news I felt something tug at my chest, so small I hardly noticed it.

“I really care for you, I thought you should know.” I could see those doe eyes widen, anxious at what I was about to deliver. I cleared my throat, “The restructuring is coming and it’s worse than either the board or myself thought…” Seb's face was getting pale, and again that tugging feeling… it was getting difficult to speak, but if anything it added to the authenticity. “All of copywriting is getting outsourced to a third party company, I’m sorry.”

Sebastian looked devastated. Maybe I had underestimated how much it would affect him? He wiped his mouth, stained with marinara, collecting himself. He didn’t say anything for awhile.

“Are you ok?” I heard myself ask dumbly, with no follow up prepared. Sebastian turned his morose face towards me, and burst into tears. I scooted over to the twinks place in the booth, moving my muscled arms over his still slight frame. I tried to soothe him best I could as he heaved terrible anguished sobs. A loss of employment was surely serious for those less well off, but did it require such an intense reaction? I was caught off guard.

Finally, after minutes of tender patting and a soft fudge brownie dessert the young man could speak.

“I’m sorry for that.” He said, not meeting my gaze.

“Don’t be… I’m sure it’s a tough time.”

Seb chuckled at that, looking forward with a glint in his eye. “I’m sure that’s what they tell you to say.” My eyebrow shot up. “What's that supposed to mean?”

Suddenly the full weight of his presence was behind his gaze, those brown eyes drilled into me. “So you tell me in advance so you can let me down easy later? Because your fling with the lower class gay got boring? I knew you’d get tired of me Martin, I’m just glad you broke the news before I got too attached.”

A pit formed in my stomach. This wasn’t the reaction I had wanted. I softened the blow more than I anticipated and he still looked furious and hurt. I stammered a moment, but he continued to blubber, giving me a few moments to collect myself.

“What am I going to do… I’m far from home, nearly broke and in debt, my art career is worse than when I moved here to ‘jump start it’ and now this?” He gestured to me sadly. “I guess I’ll just move back home...” He slumped forward onto the ornate table, looking both hopeless and entirely uncultured.

I smirked. Well, different path, same result.

“Erm. That’s the other thing I wanted to talk to you about....”

5. Mar 12, 2019 #5

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

July 1st

The young man looked at his things, so neatly tucked into the moving truck and wondered with some trepidation if this was a good idea.

Martin was amazing, and on paper this was a no brainer. But whether it was cold feet or something else, he was getting some pretty bad nerves about the move.

Martin had given him a grant and a stipend, he had called industry contacts and really pushed his art. It felt like he truly believed in him.. But move in together? So far from the city? He would be under his thumb all the time and he wasn’t sure, especially without a car, how independent he could reasonably be. It wasn’t like the subway ran all the way out there.

Sebastian scoffed, it wasn’t like he had much of a choice anyway. Unemployed with massive student loan debt and few prospects, all attempts at further work were met with slight chances at terrible jobs far away, at a worse rate. It wasn’t so bad, he was all payed up on rent and bills. But he had almost nothing to his name, 5 years as a starving artist would do that to you. He couldn’t even afford a plane ticket home.

Sighing and hefting his last bag into the truck Seb paused as noticed something unfamiliar. Bending over had pooched his stomach out a bit over his jeans, something that had never happened to the always slim twink. He was a gym body, always staying toned for hookups and never skipping leg day. He patted his slightly rounded stomach with a mix of surprise and horror. Had he really let go this much in the last few months with Martin? He had been enjoying the food, a bit too much, and hadn’t gotten to the gym as often but it wasn’t as if he was pigging out!

He would need to take advantage of the equipment in Martin- their new place to shed these pounds. No way a wealthy stud like Martin would tolerate such unsightly softness. Sebastian grunted, sucking in and standing upright, pants suddenly feeling tight. He released his breath and watched his formerly washboard abs push out, just a bit.

He relaxed, laughing to himself. ‘Everyone gains weight at some point in their lives, at least I caught it before it got out of hand, and this shirt was always tight..” He caught his reflection in the truck window. His stomach was pressing up against his shirt just barely, exposing his softer navel and pecs to the world. To anyone else it wouldn’t be a cause of concern. ‘But I might want to go up a size so Martin doesn’t see me like this, gotta put that stipend money to good use!’

To be continued...

6. Mar 13, 2019 #6

chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86

chubloverUK86

This is really good so far. I’m enjoying the attention to detail that you’re putting in. Looking forward to more.

Kyzar likes this.
  7. Mar 14, 2019 #7

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

Thank you so much!! I’ll try my best to keep it going.

8. Mar 14, 2019 #8

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

August 11th

“Three weeks on a cruise? Will the company let you do that?”

The former twink looked up from his desk giving me a look at his fuller face. We had lived together for a little over a month, and the changes to Sebastian had been both swift and satisfying.

To my surprise Seb’s art was more than adequate, some of it was truly inspired. At least that was what my art world contacts had told me. I set the bar as low as I could before sending them the request and the check but against all odds it seemed my pet actually did have a modicum of talent in him. Free from the 8 hour work grind all the time that went into it was now going into what he loved. Seb was flourishing with the extra attention he could give his art. He was full of surprises, and as he grew acclimated to luxury Seb was also full of cake.

My initial plan was to get Seb away from the city, all that walking was burning up too many calories, and then sink my fangs into him as he relaxed. He would chase his dream as he munched away on the waves of treats my chefs would prepare. I would get him a gala showing, introduce him to a few contacts who would give him some hope he had a future in art. The next months he would toil away, not getting any further and turning to food to console himself, getting flabby and round in the process. It was a good plan, or so I thought.

He certainly had taken advantage of my cooks, happily packing it away as he sculpted, painted, and whatever else he did. Six additional pounds had found their way onto his slight frame, pushing out his barely rounded stomach a bit but really just adding to his increasing softness. Seb hardly wore his old tight clothes around the house, preferring a robe or loose fitting tunic I had bought for him. I was thrilled, he would never even notice if his old clothes fit more snugly than when he was working. To prep for the possibility that he might want to leave the compound I was using my cameras to take his measurements in real time, tailoring them slightly so they would never feel tight even if he did wear them. Every day he pranced about the complex, smiling proudly and tempting me with his newly softening form.

Seb’s habits had totally changed in the month since he arrived. After a few half hearted tries any mention of the gym was abandoned to pursue his art. Any qualms about eating 3 large decadent meals a day plus snacks faded behind the opportunity he was enjoying. His passion, beaten down and shat on by the world was given a greenhouse, and much was growing.

His gala showing was to be at the end of October but the reactions his early feelers had gotten were outstanding. Word about Zaft Co’s new arty boyfriend had leaked, and they even had a reporter from an LGBT publication call to ask if we would do a ‘Power Couple’ interview for their magazine. I hadn’t told Seb about much of this yet, and I wasn’t sure what I would give away. This wasn’t a part of the plan, and it made me anxious. I wanted an aimless, pretty gay twink to fatten into an obese fuck pet, not a latent talent who needed a chance.

Cold sweat beaded at my temples as I pictured him blimping up over the course of his magazine covers and gala openings. All my associates would see it happening, being as hyper aware of body size and image as I without the feeder angle. Those snooty art scene gays would drag my reputation through the mud if they found out about my … preferences, and I lived in a cutthroat social bubble as it was. I couldn’t let this get out of hand. And yet…

The first few days living together had gone exactly to plan. Seb was getting back into doing art full time and didn’t get to the gym more than a handful of times. He was anxious about the big change in his life, his new dependence on me, and it showed. He ate with abandon, often surrounded by cupcake and croissant wrappers on the couch as his stomach pushed his thin cut t-shirts up as he lay supine. Having him that way was perfect but seeing how he reacted when I told him about what my contacts thought, the gala… It was like a new spirit had emerged, coincidentally as his old clothes disappeared. He exuded a new energy as he worked and munched in equal measure.

The change in attitude was doing something to me, like when I was telling Seb he was to be laid off. The tugging at my chest. It was almost like I didn’t want to crush him. Almost like I didn't enjoy what I saw when he stopped smiling.

“Marty?” Sebastian cooed questioningly. I snapped out of thought, shaking my head as I smiled shakily at him.

“My aides are coming along in case they need to ask me anything important. And besides, even CEO’s need vacation!”

September 14th

Seb spent the 3 weeks of the trip in a food fueled bliss. He would wake up, usually out of a sex filled stupor, eat and try to work on his art in the sun all day. I tried to be with him as much as I could but being a CEO isn’t exactly something you could put on pause. I had known about this of course, hoping the extra alone time would lead Seb to stuffing that little belly of his out of boredom. The eating was going exceptionally, my encouragement to leave the diet behind until we got back was received well. Even if it hadn’t my aides were instructed to bring him a constant onslaught of the most fattening fair, under the guise that the cruise was ‘culinary’ themed. Most times I saw him he was either munching on the finest of delicacies or drinking them, his bare stomach poking out a bit for all to see.

His art, which had been the focus of his passion the last few months took a back seat to his new one, eating. The enthusiasm he showed for his art this far into the project was far more than I planned for, and threatened everything I had laid out. If he became too successful he wouldn't be dependent on me anymore, and while I didn’t want to completely crush him for some reason I needed something to distract and ply him with, hoping his enthusiasm would dull under a mountain of gourmet food and drink. From dawn till dusk he shoved anything offered to him into his gulet in a tipsy glow. To my delight he was packing away nearly 5000 calories a day. When I was near him I hungrily watched for tell tale signs of growth.

After the first week I noticed a slight jiggle in his flanks as we made love. His cheeks were finally soft and slappable, something I had to restrain myself from overdoing lest he catch on too quickly. After week two his stomach had officially rounded out into a small paunch, and bounced just a bit after every step. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from grabbing it as we made our way from the buffet to the pool, Seb drunkenly oblivious to my stares.

Midway through the third week Seb started to finally notice what he was doing to himself. His love handles were graduating from just being soft, and he poked them as he noticed his swim suit was cutting into sides more than ever.

As we lay at the pool and my aide brought Sebastian another entre he tried waving them off, claiming he had had more than enough this trip. I knew it would happen eventually, which made the next part so much fun. “Nonsense, we’re on vacation!” I roared, taking the plate of fish and chips and taking a big bite, smiling.“ Seb still looked uncomfortable. “Look Martin, I think I’ve really been overdoing it this trip, I’m not sure-” I took a forkful of the heavily fried fish and popped it into his mouth.

“Oh please honey you are the hottest guy here, I will not hear of you feeling self conscious while we are on vacation, you will have all the time in the world to drop the couple pounds you might bring home with you!” After moaning at the pleasure of the food Seb looked at his little belly that was just pushing out over his waistband, giving it an exploratory pat. “It looks like more than a couple…” I had to put my towel at my crotch to hide my arousal. Clearly Seb had never gained a pound in his adult life, this was a gain of less than 25 total pounds so far, something many wouldn't even notice. This feeling of softness was clearly alien to him. My wolfish grin returned as I drank in the scene.

“Well, I guess there's only four days left of the trip, I guess I should just focus on enjoying myself…” The former twink took the platter from my hands and popped a fry into his mouth, moaning with pleasure. I clasped him encouragingly on the shoulder. “Atta boy! We need to enjoy our vacation time so scare it is.” I grabbed a beer from a server and shoved it into his hands, nearly delirious with arousal as he sloppily guzzled it, getting splatters of beer and fry over his distended gut.

‘Little twink got lazy and ate too much, huh?’ I thought mockingly as I stared, unable to turn my sight from his glutted form. ‘Too busy playing artist to work out anymore, well there are consequences to being a naughty fat boy. Better get used to it love, this is only the beginning.”

9. Mar 15, 2019 at 3:31 PM #9

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

October 17th

The diet had not gone well for poor Sebastian.

Watching him outgrow his clothes on the trip was an idea I couldn’t resist. Seeing him struggle to stuff his fattened ass into his skinny jeans was the pinnacle of the project so far. But now the fat cat was out of the bag, and the next stage of the plan was into action.

Sebs appetite, once as petite as his old waistline, had been stretched out and encouraged thoroughly with 3 weeks of stuffings. Though he was resolute in his diet for the first week or so, hardly straying from the flavorless boiled and steamed affair, it didn’t last. Meals that would fill him up for hours were coming nowhere close to satisfying him. Now officially chubby poor Sebastian had no idea the changes that had happened to his body, and he struggled to compensate. His whole life he had depended on his stomach to tell him when he was full, and when it was small and used to salads it was reliable. Now with a pudgy belly that had a palate for platefulls of decadent treats he was constantly hungry and distracted.

The few times he ate to satisfaction I could see the pleasure on his face. After weeks of hunger he felt the joy of being full again, the ache of over fullness blending into pleasure as I sucked him off. Unfortunately for Seb he could fit an entire day’s worth of calories in that newly chubby belly of his before he got there.

Two weeks before his gala showing for Halloween Seb told me he was putting the diet on hold. The hunger and low blood sugar were taking too much focus from him, he hadn’t been in the groove creatively since the diet had started. It was a good thing I was sitting down or he would have seen my erection rocket forward right there.

Seb had gained 31 total pounds since I had met him, nearly 15 of which were during the cruise. I still dreamed of that time, seeing Seb fatten up a bit each day was breathtaking. Over the last month of his ‘diet’ he had really only managed to stem the tide. Another 4 pounds had found their way onto his body, and as he hadn’t worn anything but robes since we had come back it was virtually unnoticeable to him.

Still, with two weeks until the Gala I wanted to see just how much I could pack onto him. The project really was kicking into gear, and though I knew my art world contacts would have questions I couldn’t help myself. I had checked off a few of the most important items from my fattening list, and I wasn’t stopping now. They included:

1. Get Sebastian away from the city and into the compound

2. Erode his workout and self care habits with luxury pampering

3. Grow his appetite and encourage him with sex acts and praise

4. Press the advantage with a weeks long binge to reinforce his new set of fat boy habits and reward systems

Now that he had finally gotten to chubby status much of the hard work was over, that ball of dough sticking out over his waist would do most of it for me. All those fat cells needed constant calories and reminded him audibly when they needed them.

And I was truly relentless. The size of each meal was nearly doubled over the weeks to Halloween, and treats were brought to him nearly around the clock.
    Too bloated for sex most of the time I would now only give Seb pleasure if he finished each meal completely, even making him lick the plate clean. Every day I took pride in how much more I was feeding him, his appetite now completely out of control.

Triple helpings of lobster mac and cheese. Entire chocolate cheesecakes. Parmesan chip baskets practically shoved under his nose. Everytime he seemed full I would text my chefs to prepare just one more course. I wanted to push his limits, leaving him unable to move after meals. I watched with predatory lust as I watched those chubby cheeks bulge with the calories they were delivering.

As Seb got overly full his throbbing cock would beg for a release now that his libido and hunger were linked. He would push his mouth to work a bit harder, his throat working hard to shove it down, his stomach stretching that much more to accommodate. Sebastian would eat and eat, barely noticing the increased portions with his dedication to his art and his stretched outstomach. Only towards the end of the 2 weeks did he start to catch on.

“Oof Marty, I’m not *BELLCH, uh sure if I can finish…” The chubby gay said, looking at the plate and poking his globular belly with trepidation. I placed a forkful of cake back down, standing up. Lately Seb had been getting too full to lean forward, so I had resorted to feeding him the last bits of his dinner, his biggest meal, as a form of ‘relationship bonding’. I cooed as he rubbed his taught paunch, moaning a bit with the pressure.

I had seen the thought cross his mind this last week as the meals had grown to ridiculous sizes. ‘What am I doing? I look so round! Why am I eating this much, I’m already fatter than I’ve ever been, I’m really starting to get huge! Why is Martin feeding me this much?’ I pressed on, lust taking control.

“The chefs have really liked seeing you enjoy their cooking, you like it don’t you?” He nodded, belching lightly. “They love seeing you eat, but they’re not from here. Where they’re from it is an insult to not finish your meals. You don’t want them upset right?” Seb turned his now chubby face, the cheeks really starting to round out, softness appearing under his chin to the side of the kitchen looking for any sign of disapproval.

I brought the fork to his lips again, but he clamped his mouth shaking his head. “I will... I just need a break.” He said panting lightly. “Could we make the meals a bit smaller next time?” He pleaded with his big doe eyes, the fat in his face just starting to cause him to look like he was squinting slightly. His hands deliriously rubbed the taut dome of his midsection, shirt and pants long since unbuttoned. I cooed, ignoring the question. “Well maybe you can eat something else for a while to get your appetite back…” I moved to him, pulling my erect member out and in one motion shoving it into his mouth.

Surprised at first Seb seemed relieved it wasn’t another high calorie treat. He ran his tongue up and down the length of my shaft greedily as I pumped, flicking the head as a gripped him. I held fast to a love handle, which had merged with his belly and wrapped around his sides, with lust. So much wider he was, I could hardly believe it. I gripped his pec, now a fully peaked moob and flicked it as I picked the fork up once more. Seb moaned with pleasure as I alternated between stuffing him with cake and my throbbing erection.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 9:01 PM
  10. Mar 15, 2019 at 9:02 PM #10

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

October 31st

The former twink stood uncomfortably at the middle of the room, red as a beet.

“I look ridiculous..” he grumbled, trying anything to stop from sticking out so much. Sucking in by now was a prerequisite. He tried looking confident as he mingled, but Sebastian was unaccustomed to the new weight and it was making things difficult. His legs, only sitting on a couch the last six months now had 43 odd extra pounds of jiggling fat to hold up, and their atrophied muscles had hardly any stamina. Besides that his knees ached, he was constantly out of breath and he had to dap his forehead to deal with all the extra sweating.

Martin has gotten him a ‘corset’ of sorts to keep his middle from looking quite so plump, and while it did succeed in limiting his circumference it was making it difficult to breathe. And going to the bathroom? Forget it, there was no way it would fit back on without assistance. Seb sighed thinking how much he needed to go. He had tried drinking and snacking as little as possible but his newfound lack of self control around food was both winning out and starkly concerning. Seb hadn’t realized how hard it was for him to say no around food after spending the last few months shoving it in with abandon.

‘And where was Martin anyway?’ Seb thought with annoyance. They had arrived together and took a few photos, but he had been left by himself to explain his vision and technique, often being talked over by art snobs worth more than he would ever dream of.

The last few weeks after he had given up his diet had been weird with Martin. Seb wanted enough food to not have his hunger distract him, not to be stuffed like thanksgiving turkey every night. He asked for the meals to be smaller and they seemed to only get bigger, and him along with it. Marty promised that the calorie count was going down even if it didn’t look it, but after the cake and fellacio session had brought him to the bursting point he was less and less sure.

Today had really been an eye opener to how much he had let himself go since moving in with Martin. Seb pinched a bit of softness under his arm, it seemed he was getting soft just about everywhere now, hardly a bone was visible. The last two weeks had been what he needed to get his exhibit ready, but food and his creativity seemed inextricably linked these days. Any bit of hunger sent him into a terrible and uncreative mood that took many treats to get back out of. Not wanting to put his work in jeopardy he had been overcompensating by eating before he got hungry, and before long he was alternating brush strokes with snack bites.

He had caught Martin giving him a strange look more than once when he was feeding him, or when he was rubbing his stuffed belly on the couch. Seb shuddered, it was almost like a farmer looking at some prize livestock. It had creeped Seb out but he had let it go. What was he going to do about it really? He hadn’t worked a real job over half a year and he was nearing thirty, no one would train him for a position and he was completely dependent on Martins wealth anyway. A dark thought crossed the glutted twinks mind. Did Martin like him like this, did he like making him get fatter? He had never been overweight before and his weight had only gone one direction since meeting him that fateful day, he was getting close to obesity. It seemed crazy, but he had heard of stranger fetishes...

The chubby man was lost in thought when he felt a swift smack to his rear. Seb grimaced as he felt his flab ripple around to his belly and thighs, putting more strain on his already taxed corset. A jolly round face greeted him.

“Seb was it? Sorry if I was forward, figured you wouldn’t mind a playful slap from the other team.” An overweight woman with a friendly smile extended a hand. Seb shook it dutifully, trying to look the opposite of how uncomfortable and sweaty he was.

“Happy to meet you! And you are?”

“Alexis, charmed to finally meet you!” Seb didn’t follow. “Erm, finally?” He stammered blankly, Alexis cocked an eyebrow. “Did Martin not tell you? The power couple article? God I’ll need to smack him!”

Sebastian stood slack jawed as Alexis told him about the story, and all the other functions and opportunities Martin had failed to mention in the last 5 months they had been living together. He soldiered through the shock, wishing Alexis well and promising to reconnect for the story. Seb wandered through his gala lost in thought. ‘Why wouldn’t he tell me about this? I could have used the publicity before this show, which had an audience but was far from busy. Was he embarrassed to be around me? I haven’t seen him since we got here.’

Rounding the corner Seb saw Martin laughing with a group of his thin art snob friends. They all looked so perfect and happy, and hadn’t payed a lick of attention to him or any of the works he had slaved months over. They stood at the bar backs turned to the displays, laughing mockingly. Shock turned to anger when he saw the panicked look in Martin’s eyes when he realized he was watching.

Sebastian knew he wasn’t the perfect boyfriend, he knew he had flaws, and he wasn’t the brightest. But he deserved respect, to be treated than more than… whatever it was Martin was pulling. Seb turned to the exit and walked as quickly as his fattened thighs would allow. His thighs had started to touch lately and the chafing was another new unpleasant sensation for him. He cursed Martin under his breath, growing red and wishing all at once he had never met him. His dreams were turning into a bloated nightmare before his eyes. Was everything a lie? Did he think his art was good or even like him? Tears welled as he pushed out the doors, Uber already ordered. As the chubby man was taken away he turned to see Martin, flabbergasted and motioning to the crowd.

11. Mar 15, 2019 at 10:25 PM #11

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

May 20th

I groaned, pushing the plate of alfredo pasta away from my glutted self. Six months had gone by since Sebastian left me, and just about everything had fallen apart. The art scene gays, horrified at my choice of partner had blacklisted me. Zaft Co, furious at the premature layoffs had given me a golden parachute of a severance and had me out by the end of the year. I tried to find other work but was too distracted to get my heart into anything.

I still thought about it nearly everyday. The look of betrayal, raw and fiery. The waddle to the taxi. The resolute way he had ended things once he had made it back. I had really screwed this up. Maybe it was the overambitious feedings, forcing him to lick the plate clean, the huge meals I wouldn't let him waste. Whatever triggered it had made the whole charade come crashing down.

Seb called me out on everything when I got back from the gala, at least the things that were obvious. I copped to the parts that were legal, and deflected like any good CEO would. I claimed he loved eating that much and he could have said no, but he saw right through that as well. ‘Damn’, I cursed, I should have never let him actually go through with the damn gala. He had gotten just enough capital to not need me anymore, and I cursed at him too as he left to go home to Seattle. I was resolute. I didn’t need him, I could make the project work with any dumb twink, at least in some capacity. Or so I thought.

None of the other twinks were fun to be around, or even bearble. None of them had an ounce of the passion Seb did for art, or for anything. I found myself comparing all of them to him, and he won every time. I often caught myself thinking of those big brown eyes, his smile, the look he got when he was really into a piece he was working on. I continued hating myself at these thoughts, thinking I would have been impervious. This was supposed to be a game to me after all. Sebastian was just some loser I had fished out of the dregs, and back to the dregs he went. I should have gotten over it, but I couldn’t.

The tugging feeling at my chest became all too familiar. Did I really care for this person that much? Did he really have this much control over my emotions? I was confused, and horny, and just decided to go away for awhile.

At that point I started eating out of comfort. At first it was out of irony, stuffing myself with the meals Seb would have eaten for a sick thrill. Or maybe it was some sort of punishment, I couldn’t tell which. I decided to take a year off. I told myself that I would be exploring what I was really passionate about, but I hardly left the couch. My muscled form quickly bloated, packing on a the pounds as I oblivious stuffed my face day after day to forget about everything.

April had rolled around and none of my summer clothes had come close to fitting, not that I would dare caught being seen this way. Stretch marks had formed on my now large doughy belly, and even on my thighs and under my arms. At this point it just seemed like a permanent penance for what I had done to the one person I cared about. I was turning into a whale and I knew only one thing would stop it.

May 25th

Sebastian cocked his head from his workbench, a knock echoing clearly through his workspace. Now a successful artist back home he had used the gala proceedings to fund a small studio for himself, and business had been good. It wasn’t uncommon for him to get a knock on his door now and again from art purveyors, but at 11 PM? He brushed the candy bar wrappers into the trash beside him and braced his legs for the bulk they needed to carry.

Martin had done a number on Sebastian during the time they were together, and now he couldn’t work or jerk off without constantly snacking. He had tried quitting, tried replacing it with something else but it seemed both his cock and his brain needed the constant dopamine kick to get anything done. Predictably his weight had ballooned along with his income, he was up to 83 pounds gained since he had met Martin, and didn’t seem to be slowing down.

At only 5’8 and now 238 he had turned into a true fatty, one he would have teased in high school. His belly bulged out and around to his sides, his thick love handles pushing out into a muffin top with the slightest pressure. His gut had grown heavy, and even started drooping a bit over his belt. His thighs and ass had followed suit, now thick and wobbling with any movement. His moobs too had grown rolls and wrapped around to his back, and even his neck was getting a roll.

During the breakup period he hadn’t minded getting bigger, he thought he was done with relationships after what had happened, but after finding success a hole was left in his heart. For all his flaws Martin loved his body, which no one online could look past. But did Martin really care about him, or just about turning him into a pig? Seb ignored the thought as the months rolled by, but as the pounds kept piling on he wondered if he would find anyone to touch him again.

Waddling as fast as he could to the door Seb almost didn’t recognize the stranger who answered. A fat man scratching his head awkwardly stood in the doorway. “Hi Seb.” He said, not meeting his gaze. Squinting his fat face Seb’s jaw dropped. “MARTIN?! Is that you?”

Martin, now at least 40 pounds heavier since they last met winced at the accusation, the fire still in Seb’s eyes. “Yes it’s me…“ He groaned sheepishly. “Please let me in. I want to explain.”

12. Mar 15, 2019 at 10:26 PM #12

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

May 26th

I poured my heart out to Seb that night, coming clean to everything. The manipulation, the program, my kinks, everything. I had to. I would do anything to get him back, but if I couldn’t get that I felt I had to at least clear the air. He was obviously shocked at my change in appearance, but seemed more fascinated than horrified. I hoped being muscled before might have given me a look he liked with all the extra padding. He did always like my arms. I couldn't help but notice he had continued blowing up like a balloon since our last encounter, any pleasure I could have gotten from the program’s success wiped away by the furious looks I was getting.

“So that’s it then? That’s why you picked me and ruined my body?” Seb said, arms folded onto his planetary sized gut which rested on his thighs. “Yes, it’s true, and I am horrible, I know you would never want to be with such a manipulative asshole.” Seb rolled his eyes, he didn’t seem to budge. “But I love you, I love your body, I love your laugh, I love your passion for art, and how you look when you get swept up in it. You make me laugh, and fill the hole in my being. I need you in my life, I’ll do anything.” An eyebrow raised, maybe something had changed? “Anything?” He purred. I nodded furiously.

Sebastian sighed. “You know what really gets me? You would have fattened me up forever if I you didn’t fall for me. Just another commoner to use and throw away.” My face, already red was darkening as the shame was laid on. “I’m surprised you had never tried this before, though maybe you didn’t have enough power. You are a not a good person, you’re closer to pure evil than anything, and you expect me to take you back?”

I sat there on his reinforced stool, knowing what he would probably say, but it hurt even worse than I thought. My soul ached for this man, and I wasn’t worthy to get a second chance. I couldn’t blame him.

“Alright, I’ll go.”

I shifted my bulk off the stool, my shorts riding down to expose my fattened rear. As I started to move I felt a hand grip my ass firmly, squeezing the fattened flesh greedily.

“I didn’t say you could.” Sebastian said in a low tone, turning me around and planting his big lips on mine. I started to cry as we embraced, the wave of his familiar scent and presence washing over me. I was in a daze, uncomprehending.

“But you said-”

“I said you were evil, which you are.” It was my turn to cock an eyebrow. I listened anxiously.

“But in the end you did end up jump starting my art career, even if you didn’t mean to. That gala opened doors I would have never dreamed of when I started that copywriting job, by that point my passion was starting to fizzle out. It might not have been genuine but you made me feel believed in, and that propelled me to where I am now.” He turned around motioning with his fat arms at the works that were all around him. For the first time I could see the beauty in what he did, and I cursed myself for waiting this long to truly care.

“I will take you back, with a few demands.” My heart started beating hard. I swallowed, breathlessly nodding for him to continue.

“First, you are going to live here with me, not the other way around.”

“Done.” I said, it was time for me to leave that town anyway.

“Second…” Seb said, looking around nervously. He reached out and grabbed a roll of my belly, looking at me wolfishly. “You did quite a number on me mister. All that stuffing and pleasing me, I’m a pavlov's dog now. I can’t get off or create without stuffing myself first, which has lead to this-” He motioned to his expanded form. He jabbed my chest, pointing at me sternly.

“Since we’re around the same height I thought it only fair to match me, pound for pound…. Plus twenty.” My mouth was agape as he continued.

“You’re going to have a lot of ground to cover before I even can think of trusting you again. I’m going to see every text, every email, listen in on every call until you gain the weight. And don’t think because you have muscles that that’s going to count towards your goal, were going to go off of pounds of fat mister.”

I was speechless, but it seemed only fair after what I had done. I looked down at my stomach, already huge, and thought of what adding at minimum another 60 pounds would do to me, plus whatever future weight Seb would gain. My cock twitched wildly, and Seb noticed, grabbing it tightly.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He hissed, leaning in and matching my gaze with his beautiful brown eyes. “You see all that work you did to me left me with the same feeling you must have had at one point. The idea of fattening someone up, seeing them get lazier and piggish... it makes fills me with lust.” He released me, waddling to his fridge as I stood there, eyes closed in ecstasy. He came back with a container, shoving a forkful of something rich and creamy into my mouth.

He grabbed my nipple and squeezed as I moaned, the pleasure of the cake and the physical contact making me tent my pants. My eyes opened to Seb’s still staring at me hungrily.

“Now eat, piggy.”

13. Mar 15, 2019 at 10:28 PM #13

Kyzar

Kyzar

Kyzar

Well that is it for the main part of the story! I had a blast writing it, so I hope someone enjoyed it. I will write an epilogue at some point if people are interested. If you have any feedback or want to chat at all I am all ears!