• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

'Fat Talk,' the Queer Edition

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
I'm curious, do ya'll like fat talk, and if so, what do you like? There's an old thread in the Weight Board about fat talk, the whole lexicon of words, phrases, and themes that FAs and Fat people use in their romantic relationships. I'd like to know what things we say to each other, and even stuff we say to other people besides our partners, if we engage in any sort of fat talk with others.

I'll come back to this thread, no doubt, but to start it off, I want to ask a question: What words besides 'belly,' if any, do you use, and in what contexts?

I like to use 'gut,' in certain contexts, because I like the way it sounds. I use belly more, but when i really want to emphasize how big my belly is, I'll say things like "my massive gut," "my huge gut," etc.

Anyone else use that word, or do you like more playful words, like tummy?

Latest posts

Back