• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat Talk

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
Like many males here, I’m aroused by the idea of a woman gaining weight. There’s just something about a woman’s figure blossoming to become more voluptuous, more abundant, more feminine that drives me, dare I say it, wild.

What turns me on just as much, however, is the idea of a woman gaining weight. When I’m with a girl, imagining her beautiful belly burgeoning, her thighs thickening, her waist widening, (insert your anatomy-related alliteration here), gets me all hot and bothered. I suppose my problem is that when I’m having these feelings, I have the tendency to share them. On more than one occasion I have been known to exalt my lovers’ “fat ass” or “plump thighs” in the throes of passion.

This never goes over well, and I’m not at all surprised. To many girls, the word “fat” is a four-letter word. Even women who are comfortable with their bodies rarely like having them referred to as fat during intimacy. I would never intentionally use disrespectful or hurtful language towards a woman during intimacy, so I’m often abashed when my inner-thoughts make it out of my mouth.

What turns me on even more is when a girl talks about gaining weight. When a girl talks about her breasts overflowing her bra, her belly spilling over her panties, or her thighs rubbing together from overindulgence, I literally can’t contain myself. On once occasion a few months ago, a girl who knew of my preferences took me to her room (I’m a college student) and began talking about what would happen to her body if she were to gain ten pounds, twenty pounds, fifty pounds…you get the idea. I never stood a chance. Sadly, the next time we got together she confessed to me that she had only done this because she knew I wouldn’t be able to resist her if she did. She went on to explain that she didn’t want to engage in “fat talk” anymore, because it made her uncomfortable. I was understanding, of course, but disappointed that she didn’t take the same joy in these fantasies as I did. I thought I had found my dream-girl!

Is there anyone else her who enjoys fat talk? This seems like a kind of personal thing to talk about, so I apologize if my post provided too much information for some tastes. But what better place to discuss it than here, right?

Latest posts

Back