• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Father watches a child that was almost beaten to death

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Eddie Runyon watches his 2-year-old daughter, Amanda, clinging to life at Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. He's not only angry about what put her there. He's hurt.

Two-year-olds should be watching Sesame Street and playing with baby dolls, not "hooked to 14 different machines" in a hospital, Runyon told reporters Thursday morning in the hospital lobby.

"She's the best daughter you could have," he said. As her father, "my job is to protect her. And I couldn't."

Runyon, 23, lives in Kentucky, about 150 miles away from his daughter. St. Clair County police say Amanda Runyon was beaten severely by her mother's boyfriend, Kraig A. Monroe, in their trailer home in unincorporated Belleville. Police say Amanda's mother, who was at work when the abuse happened, is being held and could face a charge of endangering the welfare of a child.

Monroe repeatedly punched Amanda in the stomach, as she sat in an Elmo chair, because she wouldn't stop crying, police say. The attack happened over four days last week and early this week. The mother took her to a hospital Monday when she was vomiting and lethargic. The girl also had a broken arm and a broken leg from previous incidents and was missing hair where it had been pulled from her head.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...643326078288C3D4862576DC0055AF17?OpenDocument

------------------------------------------------------

I get sick of these B*&$#*# that allow any man into their homes to abuse their biological children. These desperate stupid women!

I hear these stories again and again and I am so damn tired of it! The dumb bimbo knew about the abuse, and yet she chose to ignore it! I can never understand what goes through these females' heads.

Throw both her and the useless animal in jail and let the inmates have their way with them. That's how it is done in my father's home country!

I swear, sometimes I feel like freaking PETS are treated better in this country than human children!

Latest posts

Back