BHM Private Practice

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Corey, Oct 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Oct 15, 2019 #1

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Private Practice

By: Corey​

*A licensed therapist and first time mom watches her husband gain weight throughout their marriage. BHM, romance, sexual content*

It was 5pm on Friday when I carefully drove into the garage and pushed the off button on my Acura MDX3. I slipped my black suede heels back onto my feet and took a moment to myself before opening the car door. It had been a busy 16 months since Penny was born. Busy, but oh so beautiful.

I worked three days a week helping my clients as a clinical therapist, and I truly loved my professional job. My mom was also a licensed therapist, so it was just the two of us in our rented building, plus Diane, our receptionist. When Penny enters kindergarten, I’ll go back to work full time and my mom will switch to part time before fully retiring. I’ve always had a passion for people, but nothing compared to coming home and devoting my time to the little person that grew inside of my belly.

A smile came over my lips as I pushed out of my seat and clicked my heels toward the mudroom door. I could hear our nanny, Sarah, laughing at something Penny was up to as I walked inside. I turned the corner into our living room, and immediately my heart felt like it was being wrapped in the warmest hug that love could give. A blonde haired, blue eyed toddler quickly made her way over to me with the biggest squeals of delight. As expected, I picked her up and cradled a pair of the most kissable cheeks underneath my chin.

“Hiiii, Penny girl! And hello to you, Mrs. Sarah. How did the day go?” Sarah was a huge blessing to me and Zach. She was married and in her late 40s, but was sadly never able to have children of her own. Sarah poured her heart and soul into Penny, and knowing this made my transition back to work much easier.

“We had a good day, didn’t we Penny? We walked to the park and fed the ducks, then fed ourselves some snacks before heading back home. Her nap time and overall schedule was a little off, but I wrote everything down in the binder. She’s already eaten dinner- grilled chicken, couscous and frozen peas. I let her have some Annie’s fruit snacks after her meal, so don’t let her convince you that she hasn’t had something sweet! Your and Zach’s dinner is on the stove to be reheated when he gets home, and there’s enough for tomorrow as well.”

Everyone needs a Sarah in their life.

“It smells great! You are such a life saver, thank you so much. Don’t worry about picking those toys up, I’ll do that. You go home and relax. I’ll see you tomorrow at 6pm? Zach won’t tell me the details, but I’m sure he’s let you in on a few...”

“I will not be spoiling any birthday surprises, so don’t you even try it, Mrs. Brooke!” I smiled and closed the door, exhaling a breath that had been hiding beneath my ribs all day. It’s officially the weekend.

I turned my head to a smiling Penny, “Just you and me, girlie.” I unbuttoned the first few buttons of my silk blouse to unhook the straps of my lace nursing bra. I promised myself that once I became a mother, I would not lose my sense of self. And a lace nursing bra made me feel more sexy.

I walked us up the first set of wooden stairs, pivoting slightly and adjusting Penny on my hip before conquering the second flight. I reached the upstairs landing and made my way down the long corridor, turning the pretty sconces on as I walked to the very last room on the left- Penny’s room, made for a princess. I rocked us both under the lamp as I nursed her, studying her features carefully so I would never forget the sweetness of my child’s face. A delicate nose sat beneath two of the biggest and bluest eyes I’ve ever seen on a child. They were a replica of my eyes, a deep blue like the Aegean Sea. I tucked a few strands of her wispy blonde curls behind her ear and basked in the moment of her body tucked close to mine, listening as her little breaths caught on to a sleepy and slow rhythm. I never planned to nurse a toddler, but I also never knew the bond that came along with breastfeeding. I’d only known my breasts to be sexual, not nurturing, and it really made me feel kickass that I could be in assistance to both.

A few minutes later, I felt the faint tickling vibration of the garage opening below us, followed by the hum of Zach’s BMW coup. Zach worked in corporate law as a General Counsel to his grandfather’s oldest and dearest friend. If he continued to play his cards right, in a few years, Zach would also be V.P of the company. At 36, Zach was intelligent, personable, and really genuine. He had thick, dark hair that was just a tad wavy, worn short on the sides and a few inches longer on top. And his eyes, oh how I loved his eyes. From afar they looked to be honey brown, but up close they had hues of green in certain places. No one could see the green unless they were up close to his face, and at 6’1, that didn’t happen often. But I knew. It was like our little secret.

“Did you save some for me?” Zach smirked as he walked toward me and Penny. She was clearly done with nursing once she saw her daddy. He leaned down to kiss my lips first, then slowly, he brushed my blonde hair away from my neck and softly kissed the sensitive skin a few inches below my ear. Mmm, that dirty dog.

“Why, hello, Miss Penny!” Zach said as he picked our eager daughter up and smoothed her little curls out of her face. How much mischief did you cause today? As much as your momma? Well, that’s a lot of mischief!” As he said this, I searched for the perfect spot on his belly to quickly smack the back of my fingers on. It wasn’t hard to find. His belly had grown slowly over our 8 years of marriage. As of recently, though, some 20-30 pounds had made their way onto his body pretty quickly.

After Penny was born, I had about 35 pounds to lose on my petite 5’3 frame. Having been a natural athlete, it really wasn’t all that hard to shed them. My sister and I secretly joked that what I lost, Zach found. I made Meg swear to NEVER mention Zach’s weight to him. At 18 months apart, my older sister was my best friend.

Zach was pushing around 245 as of a few weeks ago. I stole a peek when he stepped on the scale to weigh Penny, and I subtracted her weight from the total number I saw blinking on the scale. I knew his 2 week beer indulgence had a lot to do with the increase of his weight, as of recently, anyway. He came back from Mexico with his college law buddies looking tan and bloated like a fat tick. Even his face carried the bloat.

When we first started dating, I was 22 and Zach was 26. He was pretty skinny for his build, at 157. I didn’t mind though, because I was petite at 115 pounds. When we got married at 24 and 28, Zach was about 167 lbs while I stayed the same. When I got pregnant at 29, I was probably around 123 lbs and got up to a curvy 165 lbs by the end of it. Zach hit 195 and didn’t seem phased, and honestly, he filled out pretty evenly so the extra weight looked healthy on him.

“What’s for dinner, babes?” I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Zach, looking half way back at me while changing Penny into her jammies. His cheeks didn’t look like they’d lost any bloat from Mexico, and that was 2 months ago.

I picked out a book for Zach to read to Penny, shut her thick plantation shutters and closed her blush colored drapes over the top of them.

“Pure deliciousness, that’s what’s for dinner. And later on, if you leave some room, you can finish off that pie Sarah made a few days ago.”

As I said this, I slowly squeezed his cushy love handle that poofed out over his belt. A flirty, satisfactory sound escaped from my throat, which Zach played off of when he asked, “Well how much later? You know I love my dessert.”

(more to come)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  2. Oct 15, 2019 #2

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Zach was leaning back on the couch with his feet propped up on the coffee table, one hand behind his head and the other laying comfortably on his satiated belly. He had changed into a muted olive green cotton shirt and black lounge shorts. A few inches of his furry belly peaked out from the hem of his shirt since his hand was behind his head. The shirt stayed there as I handed him his pie, giving me the perfect view of a well padded hip that connected to a very delicious belly, hiding all evidence of an elastic waist band.

He really had plumped up lately. Just looking at Zach’s profile, I could no longer see a definitive line of his jaw, and the apples of his cheeks got super rosy when he smiled. I loved it, though. He had really handsome and boyish good looks.

“Are you not having pie?” Zach asked. I never really liked pie, to be honest. But also, I knew if I ate some then not all of it would end up in my husband’s belly.

“Eh, I’m going to make popcorn with peanut m&m’s in a little bit, once we get our movie going. Pie’s all yours.” I patted the side of his upper belly with my last words, and there was no denying that his tank was completely full.

Zach took his last bite and slowly ran a hand up and down his belly, then went side to side over the swell of his rounded crest. A few minutes later Zach heaved himself up to go fetch himself some more pie, this time adding BlueBell vanilla bean ice cream to the mix. As he was preparing his masterpiece, he spoke to me from the kitchen.

“We need to ask Sarah to start making enough dinner so we can have leftovers.” A huge air of laughter came out of my mouth as I raised my eyebrows in response.

“Baby, she did make enough for leftovers....”

There was a brief pause in the kitchen, followed by a simple “Oh.”

When Zach walked back into the adjoining living room holding his massive plate of pie and ice cream, his mouth was closed, but he still sported the biggest shit eating grin on his face. He looked like a school boy who was trying not to laugh at something really stupid.

“What? What’s so funny, why are you smiling?” I was genuinely confused, since it was just the two of us downstairs and the TV was paused at the moment.

“Nothing. I’m just- it’s just I’m getting so fat.” His response showed no signs of disappointment, or really any emotion at all, other than he obviously thought it was funny that he was getting fatter. This was the first time I’d heard Zach talk about his weight in all the years we’d been together. Sure, he used to talk about his fitness, but even then it wasn't about his weight. It had always been about his muscle tone. And he used to have a lot of it, too.

An inquisitive smile crept on my face. “Are you okay with that?” I knew 245 pounds was a drastic change to what he was just a few years ago, but his weight distributed pretty evenly, and Zach was still sturdy with muscle under his layer of fat. Homeboy wasn’t just 245 of lard. At least not for now.

He thought for a couple seconds as he chewed a humongous bite of pie and ice cream. The size of that bite alone should have given me my answer. “Eh, I mean it doesn’t bother me like it would have 10 years ago, or even 7 years ago. I should probably care a little more than I do, and I may get motivated at some point and say ‘enough is enough,’ but right now, I’m just enjoying the little moments of life with my girls. I’ve never dieted before, just eaten clean and worked out to stay buff. Those things were important to me. I slacked off during your pregnancy, and then seeing Penny’s curiosity of the world around her has made me realize that I’d rather spend my moments helping her learn more about the wonders of the world than spend hours getting buff in the gym.”

He took an equally massive bite as the first, and then looked at me.

3. Oct 15, 2019 #3

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

I was speechless. I knew he had gained quite a bit of weight since we found out I was pregnant, and then of course during the months following Penny’s birth. Zach was around 170 lbs just three years ago.

Another massive bite.

“Zach- babe, you are the best dad to Penny...”

He set his empty plate on the side table without breaking eye contact with me, and shifted his hips a little lower onto the couch as he saw my left leg lift over his body to sit in his lap. His belly looked full and firm, but when he shifted, it jiggled in slow motion like a bowl of jello. My eyes delighted at the sight.

“...And the most loving and nurturing husband to me.”

I ran my fingernails through his hair as I said this. Zach stretched his neck back and let out a slow moan of approval. He placed his large hands on the outside of my upper thighs, squeezing very lightly every so often. I could feel his erection growing underneath my bottom, but I pretended like I wasn’t aware.

“And I think you are incredibly sexy, even now with a belly that’s swollen with dinner and pie, which, of course we have no left overs of.” Zach smiled at my sass, head back and eyes still closed.

I squeezed where his hip bones used to be, resting my thumbs underneath the girth of his belly. As I did this, his cock twitched as a soft puff of air left his lips.

Zach opened his eyes and pushed his hands down the back of my shorts to squeeze my ass. “You wake it, you take it.”

“Say it louder, like you mean it.”

He got a devilish grin on his face and firmly smacked my butt with his huge hand. “How about I just show you what I mean instead.”

“Mm, please do.”

With that, Zach raised his hips slightly and pushed my ass down hard onto his lap so I could feel what I had awaked. I lifted his shirt over his head and marveled at my husband’s delicious belly, that I was positive was only going to swell bigger over time. His pecs were no longer muscled. In fact, even with the first 15 pounds he ever gained, his pecs got noticeably soft. I ran my hand over the Roman numeral tattoo that sat just above his left nipple. Years ago, he inked the date we first met onto his chest. Of course, during those days, there was nothing but hard muscle underneath the Roman numerals. Not anymore. I squeezed his chest and sucked on his plump bottom lip, gently letting it fall from my teeth as I pulled away.

“Brooke Davis, you better watch out, kissing me like that. You don’t want to end up with another baby in your belly, now do you?” With that, he pulled my shirt off and let out a moan of desperation as he looked at my full breasts about to pop out of my bra. I never did get to empty them completely, since Zach had interrupted Penny when he got home from work. Part of me thinks he did it on purpose. Ever since giving birth, Zach has been obsessed with my boobs, fixating on them during love making. And tonight they were especially full.

He pushed my thick blonde hair over my shoulders and lightly dragged his hands down to my chest, running his thumbs over the full cleavage that was spilling out the top of my bra. He closed his eyes and furrowed his brow gently shaking his head with an appreciative smirk. “Baby...”

I squeezed his fat love handles, hard, and pulled him up strait to where his ass now sat on the edged of the couch. His belly spilled onto his thighs like dough, causing my legs and butt to fight for lap space. Good grief, Zach.

I kissed his softening jawline and double chin, and very slowly rubbed the sides of his full belly. He couldn’t take it any more, and neither could I. Zach undid my bra in one expert sweep, his eyes watching the extra bounce to my breasts.

He let out a sound I can’t even explain, but if I didn’t know any better, I would have thought he blew his load right then and there. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he brought a full breast to his mouth. Methodically, Zach began to kiss and suck one nipple while the other breast dripped slowly onto the pad of his thumb. When he was done with one side, he lazily moved to the other. I massaged the crest of his full belly and eagerly waited for him to get his fill, because I really wanted his hardness inside of my warmth.

Finally, with one swift motion, Zach grabbed my ass and brought me onto my back. He peeled my shorts and panties off, and I watched his belly and chest jiggle as he did so. Then he bent down and pulled his briefs off. When he bent over, I could see three delicious rolls. That extra pad of thick fat that laid over his ribs was my one of my favorite parts about Zach’s added weight.

Zach positioned himself over my body and slowly entered me. Once he was all but an inch or so in, he thrusted quick and deep the rest of the way inside of my pussy, causing an unexpected yelp of pleasure to come out of my mouth. My hands roamed to that roll under his chest, and I kneaded my fingers into it and pushed on it with my thumbs like it was a stress ball. I slowly made my way to his sides and tried to reach my arms around his girth. It was no secret that Zach’s favorite body part to be touched during sex was his plump ass. Even at his thinnest, Zach always had a very round butt. You could pop it with your hand and watch the ripples dance. Now those ripples danced with longer and more exaggerated moves. When I couldn’t reach my arms around to his ass, I put my hands on each side of his padded hip and let his belly roll over my hands as he pushed in and out of me.

I loved how squishy his belly felt in contrast to his hard dick, especially when I wrapped my arms around him like I was snuggling a pillow. I moaned as my juices gave more lubricant to his thrusting. I could tell Zach was close to coming. I knew I needed to orgasm again quickly, because even if Zach tried to wait for me, I knew he couldn’t tonight. I ran my fingers up to his shoulders and began rolling and squeezing the pad of fat behind his neck. It developed probably 15 pounds ago, and I was sort of obsessed with it. Zach reached down and wetly kissed my neck, then abruptly pulled himself up with his arms and hyper-focused on my eyes. I knew he was about to blow in 30 seconds or less. His brows peaked up toward the middle, his eyes glistened, and even underneath the dim light of a few lamps, I could tell they had become an obvious shade of green.

Zach was visibly shaking now, on the verge of orgasm. His mouth opened slightly and I could see his perfect teeth with his tongue resting lightly on the bottom row. He thrusted HARD inside of me on his last pump before he let his seed loose all inside of me, causing my legs to raise slightly in defense with the slight surprise his last thrust caused. He shook and moaned into my neck and laid there for a good moment, breathing very heavily into my hair.

“Baby.”

“Mmm. Yeah?” I was on cloud 9 and still recovering myself.

“Fuck.”

Zach breathed a few more heavy breaths into my hair before kissing my neck and lifting himself up to sit on his heels. “I think I need a cigarette.” It was a joke he always made after sex, inspired by every male lead in the classic films who would light a cigarette in bed after having sex. Zach didn’t smoke, which made it funny.

I lit an imaginary cigarette and handed it to him. He took a long exaggerated puff and said, “Now I need more pie.”

I watched his naked, jiggling butt walk into the kitchen to retrieve the pie, and instead of using his plate, he plopped down on the couch and ate straight from the pan. I raised my eyebrows in response and pushed play to finish our paused movie.

This was going to be an interesting few months with the holiday season approaching. Fuck indeed, Zachary.

(More to come...)

4. Oct 18, 2019 #4

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

I added a tad more eyeliner and applied another coat of mascara, then I smoothed my hands over my tummy and tried not to focus too hard on the stubborn 5 pounds of baby weight that never budged. They did nothing negative to my figure, but I knew they were there. I wore a tight black long-sleeved laced dress that ended mid thigh with scalloped edges. It hugged all the right places. Even the sleeves, which were also lace, fit like a second skin. My hair was in big, loose waves that reached my shoulder blades, and at the last minute, I decided to loosely clip back a small section of hair on both sides of my head. Red lipstick, my faithful black Jimmy Choo pumps, simple pearl earrings and I was good to go. Zach made dinner reservations for my birthday, and then after that, I was in the unknown.

Zach walked out of the office with his head down, and when he heard the click of my heels on the hardwood, he stopped reading and tucked his case files between his arm and padded side. He placed his hands in his pockets and took me in with his eyes in silence. Zach stood several yards away, but I still heard him breathe in an unsteady breath, like his heart had skipped a beat in his chest. I could hear my mom’s warning just as clearly as I did the day she spoke it 10 years ago, after meeting Zach for the first time. “That man is in love with you, Brooke. He had stars in his eyes the entire night. You need to let him know now if you’re not interested, before he falls in too deep.” I brushed off her concern, but truth be told, I had seen the stars, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We were seated away into a small booth at a fancy Italian restaurant, known for their homemade pasta and local wine. You could watch the chefs make all different kinds of pasta, from start to finish, behind an entire wall of glass.

“Baby, I can’t take my eyes off of you.” His eyes gleamed with familiar stars and his voice sounded low and deep as he spoke. I could feel my cheeks began to flush under his gaze.

“Well, you're gonna have to so you can order yourself some food. I’d hate for you to waste away on my birthday.”

“I’m much too insulated to waste away,” he chuckled, “Trust me, this belly isn’t going anywhere.” With that he patted his paunch and studied the menu. It was my turn to study him now.

Zach wore a thin black sweater over a dark charcoal grey button down, form fitting black jeans, and brown leather boots with laces. His latest indulgences were not disguised in the least bit, and it made my nether region pulse with wet desire. He had to be over 245 now, had to be. I caught myself before I licked my lips in response to Zach slabbing a generous amount of butter onto his bread. I had no idea why I was making such a fuss over my husband’s body. There’s nothing wrong with liking a filled-out man. And there’s nothing wrong with a man carrying more weight than the average male. As a therapist, I knew the damages society had done. I was well aware that there was nothing wrong with my preference to Zach’s fatter body. What I couldn’t understand, and I guess this is what had my guilt eating away at my conscious, was how badly I wanted to stuff my husband until his belly swelled up like a fat balloon. I wondered what he would look like at 300, even 400 pounds. I’m not going to lie, I even indulged my fantasy of seeing Zach moaning with a belly full of food at 500 delicious pounds. Just the thought of Zach indulging his belly, not stopping when he was stuffed full, to the point that his gluttony showed on his fattened body, was a fantasy I touched myself to...multiple times a week.

I felt like a terrible human for wanting to secretly push my fantasy onto my husband. I knew Zach didn’t mind the extra weight he had put on, but I was positive that he would have issues with fattening up to the point of 400. I told myself I needed to stop projecting my desires onto an innocent human, especially my husband. I told myself I would allow Zach to take his body to whatever weight he was comfortable with. I promised I would sit back and enjoy the ride, but tonight it was my birthday. And tonight I just couldn’t help myself.

“I don’t want any bread. It’s too filling, and I plan to eat my weight in chicken and pasta anyway, so eat up, buttercup.”

“Don’t have to tell me twice.”

And he was right. Here lately, I really didn’t. It was so unlike Zach to gorge himself, so was he doing this because he thought it would please me? I’d never mentioned that I wanted him fat. Was he doing this to please himself? Again, I don’t know. His weight slowly ticked up throughout my pregnancy, but for 16 months now, he had definitely been eating past the point of fullness.

Zach made sure the loaf of bread disappeared, along with many other things over the course of dinner...chicken alfredo pasta, cheese and meat ravioli, spinach artichoke, fried mozzarella sticks, another loaf of bread...and after only eating a third of my tuscan chicken and pasta, I slowly pushed the rest on over to the other side of the table. Zach’s eyes looked at his belly and then at my plate before finally locking in on me, and his next plan of action was painfully obvious. I swallowed my moan back into my throat. I was not about to let my husband in on my secret.

All evidence of dinner was gone, minus the garnishes and a few pieces of broccoli. Zach’s cheeks were rosy, and even his ears looked warm to the touch. Surprisingly, he didn’t look sick at all. He looked...satisfied. Zach pressed both hands lightly on the sides of his belly and I heard him sigh with a quiet guttural moan. I should stop staring, but I already knew I wasn’t about to. He leaned back slightly, but that was all he could manage because his belly was already pressing up against the table.

I should say something. The sexual tension between myself and my husband’s stuffed state was laying thick in the space between us. Zach was leaned back and looking right at me now with his hands on top of his belly, and a jolt of excitement and fear shot through my spine as the words left my tongue.

“You look like you need dessert.”

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  5. Oct 18, 2019 #5

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

More to come...

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  6. Oct 19, 2019 #6

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

I ordered ooey gooey chocolate cake for Zach and cheesecake for myself. Let’s be real though, the cheesecake was also for Zach. But I did take a few bites.

Zach finished both cakes, and I assumed they were good, because the noises he made with each bite almost sounded relational.

“Enjoying yourself?”

“Mmmhmmm.” Zach sighed and closed his eyes with a half smile.

“Remember how after you received your epidural, you said you felt like you were weightless and floating on a cloud...”

“You mean when I labored unmedicated for 26 hours because the epidural wouldn’t stick to me? While also wearing an oxygen mask for 8 hours, with fat rosy cheeks, a huge starving belly because I was unable to eat or drink during this time...and on top of that, every hour a random person would stick their finger up my hoo-ha to check for further dilation? You mean that epidural experience? How could I forget.”

Zach choked on his laugh and then winced over his full belly. “Yeah, that epidural. That’s what I feel like right now...like I’m weightless, floating on a cloud.” Zach closed his eyes again and smiled a shitty grin before speaking again. “And your cheeks weren’t that fat, just a little fat.”

He peeped an eyeball open to an already knowing glare on my face.

“I’ve never seen a more beautiful pregnant woman than you, babe. I still think about how sexy you were with that bump entering a room before you did. Revs my engine just thinking about you and those extra curves..”

“My butt, just say it, I already know.”

“Baby, your ass got so thick!” His voice raised a little higher as he leaned in toward me like he was talking to his buddies. “I wish you’d let me give you..”

“No.”

“Maybe not tonight because it’s your birthday, but on my bir..”

“Nope. Not happening.”

“Alright, alright. I’ll stop bugging you about it. For tonight.” And he shot me one of his famous grins.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  7. Oct 19, 2019 #7

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

When we walked through the front door, we were welcomed by a quiet, dimly lit home. The weather had just began to reach the colder temperatures, so the heat was on for the first time since spring, and our big home felt like it was wrapping us up in a security blanket.

Zach walked Sarah out to her car, and knowing they’re both conversationalists, I took the opportunity to check in on Penny. I slipped my heels off and left them at the landing, and quietly I tiptoed up the stairs and down the long dimly lit corridor toward my favorite room in the house.

Zach told me it was silly to make the room above the garage into a nursery, but I loved how the space laid out. It was every girl’s dream. There was a medium sized hallway after entering the room, and immediately to the right was a bathroom I would have killed for as a young girl. The floor was laid in carrera white marble set in a hexagon mosaic pattern. The vanity was black and looked like an antiqued dresser with a thick marble counter and two deep set sinks. Behind it sat two golden mirrors with scalloped tops, and glass sconces sat on the outsides of each mirror. And hanging on the high ceiling was a round capiz shell chandelier. At the back of the bedroom, French doors led to a small, private balcony. My favorite part, though, was located to the left of the balcony. If you walked up three wooden stairs, there was a hexagon shaped nook area that had three floor to ceiling windows that overlooked our private backyard. This is the nook where I rocked Penny, and I could just picture her as a young teenager getting lost in a sea of books in the natural light. We bought this house knowing we’d stay here for a long time, so I wanted to make her bedroom into something she’d love.

When I entered Penny’s room, I tip toed to her crib and listened to the peacefulness of her quiet breaths. I wasn’t sure I wanted kids and put it off for a long time. Zach begged me to have a baby. Every 6 months or so he’d bring it up again. I finally gave in because I knew it was a desire of his heart, and I hated to think that I was keeping him from being a father. And my uncertainties had nothing to do with my lack of love for kids. I was terrified of childbirth. Even scarier than that, I was terrified to raise a human in a world that seemed to grown more judgmental and dense with every passing year. I’m a pretty positive person, but being a therapist forced me to realize how fucked up the world had become.

A few minutes later, I stood at the foot of our bed reading an overwhelming amount of birthday emails and text messages, when a pair of large hands slowly slid their way over my ribs and down my hips. A plump, warm kiss on my neck made all the goosebumps come to surface.

“I meant to give you your present before leaving for dinner, but when I saw you walk into the foyer, you made my head spin.” He spoke so deep and close to my ear that his voice sounded like a low hum, causing goosebumps to rise again, “You are so damn beautiful, Brooke.” He breathed into my ear as he clasped a dainty necklace around my neck. He held a mirror up to my face to see my necklace. It was 18k of gold with tiny diamonds stuck together to form the letter ‘P’. It was perfect.

“Zach...I love it so much.”

As he stood behind me, I felt the fullness of his belly brush against my back, reminding me of the night’s indulgences, which rested heavily inside of his swollen dome.

My fingers followed the heavy curve of his underbelly until they reached his belt buckle. Belts are just a nuisance to me now. I ran my finger along the top of his pants, which wedged tightly under the crease of his paunch. The space was warm and I could tell that his jeans were pulled tight were his pants buttoned.

I felt for the fat behind Zach’s neck and pulled his flushed face down to my mouth. “You’ll need to undo your button for me...seems to be pulled a little tight tonight.”

Zach held his breath to suck in his gut, but the effort proved worthless. He dug around under his paunch with a comical concentration, and I could hear the creaking of his jeans each time as tried to pull the hole over his button. When he finally succeeded, there was an audible release sound, followed by the noise of his zipper giving way to his heavy belly.

We kissed slowly, our tongues moving together in a languid slow dance, fully aware that tonight was not going to be rushed. Tonight, I was going to ride the euphoric wave.

Zach unzipped the back of my dress and peeled the second skin from my body. Underneath, my nipples were straining hard against my black sheer lace bra. It cut low across my breasts, and along the bottom of the underwire, a few inches of delicate scalloped lace decorated my skin. My panties matched my bra and displayed a generous amount of perky cheeks.

Zach pulled off his sweater and explored my tummy with his hands as I unbuttoned his shirt, starting at the top. After the first few buttons were undone, I saw just how swollen his belly has become from dinner less than an hour ago. His skin was pulled tight across his belly. When I reached the bottom button, Zach shrugged his shirt off behind him and looked straight at me.

I closed the gap between us and ran my hands over the sides of his gorged belly. It was an actual sphere, and I noticed how deep his belly button had gotten. He used to have one of those horizontal belly buttons that are popular on guys with minimal belly fat. Now it was a deep and dark cave of wonders.

I led him backwards onto the bed and straddled his wobbling belly. Even while laying down, his belly stuck up over his fleshy hips. Since it was so full, his belly wasn’t very jiggly. Instead, it moved up and down in one heavy movement. How someone could accidentally get this fat so quickly, after being slim and toned their entire life...I don’t know.

I kissed his softened pecks and moved my way down his vast belly, careful not to miss an inch. I was eager to sink my teeth into his fattened hips, but I wanted to take my time. The fact that he’d built so much fat over his pointy hip bones, the same hip bones that would clink against mine while thrusting me, REALLY got me wet. I sucked and kissed on the spot where I knew they were hidden, nibbling soft bites before moving over to his delicious underbelly. So full and swollen. I kissed and pushed my lips hard against it so that it wobbled back and forth over his torso several times before coming to a halt.

Zack’s erection was full on by now. It kept bobbing its long shaft against the tight fabric of his briefs. Begging, just begging to be released. I saw a tiny wet spot on his underwear at the tip of his head, and I kissed it.

“Damnit, Brooke. You’ve got me so turned on.”

Zach tried to sit up, but he must have forgotten about the orb of fat hindering that from happening. He strained a grunt and rolled to his side enough to gently push me back against the bed. His tongue explored my ribs and soft tummy, then he bent my leg up and kissed the ins and outs of my muscular thighs.

He pressed his lips above my panty line and kissed slowly across my belly before peeling my panties down with his teeth. This made me giggle. Then he shifted his heavy body into the 69 position, except he kept his body to the side of me, and then bent down to pleasure my waiting pussy. His belly hung low, round and full to the bed. I reached my arm underneath his belly to rub and gently smack the fattest parts of it. As I did this, Zach softly sucked my clit with his plump lips. He switched between sucking, licking and kissing my clit, and I was audibly wet when I came. I orgasmed several times. His tongue felt like wet velvet on the most sensitive part of my body, and it was almost too much to take.

He pulled me up and laid back before gently placing me on top of his throbbing dick. With his hands on both sides of my hips, he slowly pushed himself deeper inside of me, careful not to surprise me with a hard stab. Zach’s hips had grown pretty wide to keep up with his plump ass, so my knees couldn't even reach the bed anymore. I had to rely on his hands to hold me up so I could move in a smooth rhythm.

I squeezed his belly with my thighs and looked down to see his face searching my eyes. I gently slapped the side of his belly to see it wobble, and then I slapped it again, a little harder.

“Shit, that’s hot.” I hissed as I grabbed his soft pecs, and then Zach blew his load so hard in me that it dripped heavily down his balls.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  8. Oct 20, 2019 #8

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

I love this so much!

Corey likes this.
  9. Oct 20, 2019 #9

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Thank you! This is the first time I’ve written fiction, and it’s been a little daunting, to be honest. Your stories are the first ones I read when I found dimensions a few months ago, so your encouragement means so much to me!

10. Oct 20, 2019 #10

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

It was the day after Thanksgiving and Zach’s buddies were coming over later for a game of poker. The fall air was crisp with cold temperatures and the smell of firewood, so I opened up some windows to allow the goodness to fill up inside.

In the kitchen, I boiled water in my stockpot to prepare a homemade potpourri: apple slices, cinnamon sticks, fresh cranberries, and vanilla extract. It was something my mom did every time she had company over, and she had a potpourri recipe for every season.

I closed my eyes and searched for the memories of my childhood, where our house filled with even more life on the days I smelled the aroma of potpourri creeping up the stairs into my bedroom. I felt a shot of dopamine fill my body as I dropped the ingredients into the pot and lowered the heat for a slow and steady simmer. It’s funny how much our senses can change the direction of our mood. There are 3 smells that have power over all my stresses and anxieties: Zach’s cologne on the heat of his skin at the end of the day, the smell of Penny after bath time, and my mother’s homemade potpourri.

Take everything I’ve got, but don’t take those three things from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~As I stood outside of Penny’s door, I heard high pitched voices and little giggles. After a few moments I realized they were in the thicket of playing puppets. Or, I should say, Zach was a one man show with 6 puppets while Penny most likely just sat there smiling and laughing. The puppet voice stopped.

“EhhEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!”

“Oh, Princess Penny, I believe you are trying to say that you want me to sing more, is that correct?” Zach’s high pitched puppet voice was pretty good for a man with a deep voice.

“Yas.”

“You’d like me to sing more, oh Princess Penny? Well, why didn’t you just say so! Which song?”

Penny sang the first words of something I couldn’t distinguish from where I stood, but Zach picked it up right along with her.

“Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes! Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes!” Penny giggled hard enough to fall over.

“Whoahhh Princess! Are you okay? Quick, do a couple push-ups while you’re down there to recover your dignity! Play it off like it was on purpose!”

More giggles.

The high pitched puppet voice was interrupted by a deep voice now, speaking to his daughter from the heart, “You are the cutest thing I’ve ever seen, do you know that? I hope you always want to giggle with me, and I hope you always feel how much I love you.”

I walked in and quickly put Penny’s clean laundry away so I could take my seat in the play tent next to Zach and Penny. I scooped Penny in my lap and kissed her head before looking over at Zach. He was laying on his side with his head propped up on his left hand, the puppet still firmly attached to his other. He wore basketball shorts and his alma-mater t-shirt, which had to be new because it actually.....fit. The way he laid there caused his belly to spill over onto the floor, giving my eyes several inches of heavy underbelly to feast on.

Not all fat was created equally delicious, and Zach’s fat definitely looked good enough to eat. He had poofed up everywhere while still holding a sturdy stature; he still looked strong. His belly was heavy and wide, looking firm. But when pressed on, it felt soft, like a well made pillow. Especially after yesterday’s Thanksgiving feast.

It always intrigued me to see how fat chose to settle on a person’s body. I presume body type had a lot to do with it. When I met Zach, he was lean, tall and long: long torso, long arms, long neck. Zach’s legs were long, too, but his were really defined and muscular, so they didn’t look as long in comparison to his other features. His torso was a little wide, so his waist didn’t pinch in on the sides, even though he had virtually no body fat. His hips were a tad wider than his torso, but they were in sync with his rounded, plump butt. Zach used to spend hours in the gym working on his arms, shoulders and back, so all three were very defined. I could still picture the way his back and shoulder muscles moved when he was on top of me during lovemaking. It was the only thing I missed about Zach’s former body.

And there’s one memory of former Zach in my mind that I think about the most, for several reasons. One, because it was the first time we had sex. Two, because it made me realize how much fatter he’d gotten since that day. And three, it was the day I knew without a doubt in my mind that I was going to go from Brooke Mattson to Brooke Davis.

It was our third week of dating and I was aching for a sexual fix. It had been over a year for me, and as a sexual being, this had me itching. Up until that point I had waited for Zach to contact me first, but that night I sent him a text asking what he was up to. He responded immediately by sending a sweaty, shirtless picture of himself standing by the free weights in front of the wall mirror at his gym. Zach’s shorts were pulled low on his hips and his muscles bulged naturally without flexing. He looked so good. Before I could respond back, he sent another text. “Almost finished up here. Would you like to go to dinner? I can pick you up in an hour, and I promise to shower first.” I quickly got ready.

We had dinner and ended up in the back of my old Lexus car. As we kissed, I sent out every signal I could think of to let Zach know that I wanted him to take the next step. Up until that point it had only been hot make out sessions with a few boob squeezes over my bra. But Zach was a hell of a kisser and had a sexy way of making love to me with his hands, so I didn’t have many things to complain about.

After some time we got down to our underwear, eventually moving into getting completely naked: Zach finally eased me on my back, and I guess he could sense that I was eager, because he informed me that he didn’t have a condom (I found out later it was because he had used it a month prior and forgot to restock). We agreed to have sex without a condom, where he would pull out and empty himself on my tummy. With caution, Zach entered my aching and ready pussy, releasing a sound like one would make after easing into a hot tub after much anticipation. His abs were flexed, his hip bones peeped out, and the muscles on his back bulged with every move he made. More times than I had the sexual patience for, Zach would take a sharp breath and pull out for a couple seconds to prevent himself from exploding, then he’d slowly enter with caution again. I was tired of him pussy footing, and I desperately needed a hit, so I grabbed his ass and pushed him deep inside of me so I could tag that ready and much anticipated orgasm.

Zach abruptly lifted his face from my hair and inhaled a sharp breath as he pulled out of me. He quickly positioned himself over my body with straight arms and bent knees, like a half way play, as his seed spilled onto my tummy.
    His body hovered mine for several moments, his head bent forward watching his dick throb uncontrollably.

Zach grabbed his shirt and gently cleaned my tummy off, then he folded it over and cleaned himself off. After a moment, Zach bent over to put his face in his hands and sighed. Although I knew he was upset, I couldn’t stop thinking about how much his body resembled a Greek god. Even bent over like that, there wasn't even the slightest of a belly roll. He looked sturdy and strong. Zach
    sighed again, and I figured I should probably ask what was wrong.

I was still trying to figure out what feelings I wanted to allow myself to have for Zach, and how quickly. I knew he checked all my boxes, but at 22, I was scared of commitment. And it scared me shitless to know how quickly my feelings developed. I knew what stirred inside of me was special, I just didn’t want to go through the trouble of sorting those things out just yet, and especially not tonight. I just wanted to fulfill my sexual needs, I didn’t want to deal with the emotions. But I didn’t want horny Brooke to over-rule caring and concerned Brooke.

“What’s going on?”

Zach’s hands were still over his face. “I’m sorry. I just...I’m having a hard time with this. I’m trying to take things slow with you, not because I’m hesitant, but because I really, really like you.”

He finally looked at me before continuing, “And I don’t want you to think I’m just some horny dude that wants in your pants just to never call again after he succeeds. And I don’t want you to think you have to get naked or be seductive in order to keep me around. Yes, sex is desired, and I do want to have sex with you. God, just look at you, you’re a dream. But even sexier, though, is your mind. And I’m trying to get to know that aspect of you first, because that’s what I’m going to be spending more time with if this thing we have going on continues.”

Another brief pause before he continued, this time with a hint of frustration in his voice.

“And don’t push a man over the edge by grabbing his ass and thrusting him deeper inside you when he’s not wearing a condom. Damnit, Brooke.”

The next time me and Zach had sex, about a month later, he for sure had a condom that night. And I for sure grabbed his ass that night. And he for sure moaned with such a desperate hotness in my ear as he came inside of me for the first time, that it still gave me goosebumps to think about.

I kissed the top of Penny’s head again and looked over at Zach, still laying on the floor, and I smiled at his handsome face. My heart was filled to the brim these days. Whatever list I had to get done before our company arrived now seemed menial. All of a sudden, everything felt small in the presence of my family.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    Xyantha Reborn likes this.
  11. Oct 21, 2019 #11

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

The doorbell rang and loud greetings echoed through our large foyer. It reminded me to tape up the door sign I made earlier, instructing the guys to NOT ring the doorbell.

Nic walked into the kitchen and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug. I loved all of Zach’s friends, and I really enjoyed their wives, too. Over almost a decade of yearly vacations (and sometimes even more), birthdays, and our many gatherings, I had grown to genuinely look forward to the people who helped me grow in many areas of my life. Everyone had already been well aquatinted with each other for several years by the time Zach introduced me. All couples were already dating, engaged or married. Some even had kids.

Zach was the last to settle down, so of course I was under great scrutiny. Also added to the frustration was that I was younger than everyone by 6 years, and some even 8 years. I hated being the baby of the bunch, but as I advanced in my career and allowed these people past the walls I had built, they soon realized that I was not lacking in knowledge or experience. And soon after that, they weren't just Zach’s friends anymore, but our friends.

Normally the ladies would tag along for poker night, but tonight was an exception, since the day after Thanksgiving was typically a day filled with family and shopping. On a normal night, we’d all enjoy each other's company out in the courtyard or under the large gazebo by the pool, but never without sight of our trusted friend, the rolling drink cart. There’s nothing worse than watching a drunken upper middle class woman stumble in heels or wedges while walking back and forth, from the kitchen to the outside, each time she needed another drink. Plus, walking so many times by the pool was a huge liability. Safety first.

Michael was the last of the bunch to arrive. He greeted me in the same way as Nic, but Michael also handed me 3 huge white boxes.

“I thought I should bring something to add to your appetizer table.”

“Oh! Thanks Michael, how kind. I didn’t expect you guys to bring anything.”

I turned and placed the boxes on the counter, and out of sheer curiosity, I peeped inside the lid real quick. He brought donuts. To a poker game. For an appetizer. Guys are fuckin’ weird.

I leaned my hand on the counter and stifled a laugh before turning quickly toward Michael again. And with a face that probably looked a little too animated, and with a voice that probably spoke a little too quickly, I thanked him for the food addition. I know he tried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed in our bedroom to catch up on some paper work and a few TV shows. Every so often I’d check in on Penny through the camera to make sure she was sound asleep. I had turned her sound machine on and closed her bedroom door all the way, hoping that any sounds made would get caught in a web of her machine. Luckily no one was too loud, because I dreaded having to potentially be that wife who had to continually remind everyone to have less fun.

I decided to go check out what food was left and grab myself a few late night snacks to munch on in my bedroom. I’m pretty good about refraining from any late night snacking, especially since turning 30, but it was the holidays, so what the hell.

As I walked past the dining room and into the kitchen, I saw a plethora of empty pizza boxes and beer bottles on every surface of our living areas. I even spotted a beer bottle on the counter in the guest powder room. This was worse than any frat party I’d ever been to, but I was amused and not mad.

They were all laughing or engaged in conversation, sporting a red face or rosy cheeks, all looking happy and high on life. I went behind Zach and wrapped my arms around his neck to give his plump cheek a quick kiss. His dark blue button down was pulled tight in every direction possible, and the last three buttons were not even buttoned anymore, allowing his furry flesh to spill freely out into the open. With the way things were looking for him, It was only a matter of time before the next button would need to be released.

His belly sat heavily on his lap, and his love handles were not just poofing out over his pants anymore- they had increased in girth and grown large enough to consummate with his back fat. He now had a roll at the sides of his fattened pecs, an itty bitty roll suffocating itself in the middle, and the god of all rolls sitting heftily below it. The lowest roll looked good and ripe enough to eat, especially when it was tightly contained in his button down shirt like that. Good thing everyone was way too drunk to even care to realize.

I noticed Zach's beer was half empty, so I grabbed him another one, along with 3 huge slices of pizza and a plate full of fattening appetizers. Without skipping a beat, Zach chugged his remaining beer in a few gulps and took a massive bite out of his pizza. He opened his new beer and took a sip before bending his neck back to look at me.

“Thanks, baby.”

I ran my hands along the sides of his softer face and held back a satisfied smirk.

“No problem, love.”

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  12. Oct 21, 2019 #12

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

I was going to watch the last few episodes of a murder documentary on Netflix before calling it a night, but I was getting pretty sleepy, and it was already really late. Penny always woke up earlier on the mornings after I stayed up too late. And considering the evidence of beer bottles littered around the house, Zach wouldn’t be in any shape to get up early with me.

I unhooked my bra and maneuvered it carefully through the sleeve of my shirt as to not stretch the thin material, then I pulled my pajama shorts off and set them on my night stand. As I covered myself up, my mind couldn’t stop thinking about the sight of Zach’s bloated belly and the fact that he actually had pockets of fat sitting on the sides of his face.

I slipped my hands under my panties and felt the wetness between my legs. This would be a good one. I thought about how heavy and wobbly Zach’s belly would be if I shook it back and forth with my hands. Surely he knew how fat he’d gotten. Where was he stuffing his belly up so fat and full? He had to be doing this somewhere else, because what he’d been eating at home could not amount to the new fat that had accumulated on his body from even just my birthday, two months ago. I bet he’d gained another 30 pounds, at least. His body was really starting to look fattened and well fed now, even when his belly was empty.

I was just getting into my naughty visuals when Zach opened the door and stumbled heavily into the room holding one of the donut boxes. His shirt was completely unbuttoned, along with his pants, and he almost looked cartoonish with the amount of swell that had blown up his belly.

His drunken break in completely startled me, so I sat up quickly and gathered the blankets to my chest.

“Sssh-it, Zach, you scared me! Have your pants been unbuttoned the whole night?”

He bit into a donut and ran a hand under the swell of his paunch, almost like he had forgotten his pants were undone. “No, I undid them a few minutes ago after the guys left.” And he stuffed the rest of the donut in his mouth before talking through a slosh of food, “Did you know Mike brought donuts?!” Another donut disappeared in his mouth.

Zach was clearly drunk. I could gage his outrageous beer consumption just by looking at the rounded shape of his belly. It was distended out and swollen up toward the top, and from where I sat in bed, it looked like his belly was actually pressing into his fleshy pecs. His underbelly filled out like a balloon and didn’t have a sag to it at all tonight. I’d only seen Zach this drunk once before, and it was the night of his bachelor party. That had to have been well over a hundred pounds ago.

He pulled the last two donuts from the box and tossed the empty trash onto my nightstand. He stuffed one in his mouth, chewed quickly, and then inhaled the last one. I have no idea how many donuts started in that box, but I’m confident I know where each of them ended.

Zach gingerly rubbed his plump hand down the curve of his distended side, slowly moving it back up again toward the top of his swollen belly. He tried to press a few fingers into his flesh. There was no give at all.

Maybe it was the beer, but Zach looked confident as he tried to shimmy his shirt off his thick shoulders and plump back.

We should all strive to have confidence like Zach.

Plan B.

He reached with great effort across his distended belly to pull at the cuff of his sleeve, and if he didn’t have such long arms, I don’t think he would have been successful.

After he was able to remove his shirt, Zach placed a loving hand over the area of his belly where his arm had just pressed against, and he smacked the side of his globe before saying, “Must be a little bloated tonight.”

Bloated? Yes, that’s all it was.

13. Oct 21, 2019 #13

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

I got out of bed and helped Zach pull his pants down far enough for him to kick off with his feet. His belly looked so massive and delicious. I bet if I jiggled it hard enough, I would be able to hear all the food and beer in his belly sloshing underneath those yummy layers of thick fat. This was no longer the body of a Greek god. This was the body of a man who didn’t work out anymore, who ate in excess, and who didn’t give any fucks about it.

I rubbed my hands in big circles on the side of his curved belly. Zach closed his eyes and exhaled deeply.

“Mmm, baby yes. More of that.”

“Like this?” I reached my hand down the curve of his paunch and rubbed in smaller circles.

“Yes, mmm, like that.”

I inched my hands up the front of his belly, past the top of his swollen crest, and squeezed his juicy, puffed up pecs. It was more than a handful these days. I moved my hands up to his thickened shoulders and down to the sides of his arms. All that hard work and dedication at the gym was buried now. No more back muscles for me to look at during love making. Now during sex, I couldn’t even reach the top of his ass anymore. I could reach the sides of his fattened hips, but that’s it. If he were to plank over my body now, his belly would press heavily against mine.

I moved my hands across his love handles and squeezed hard enough that his flesh pushed though my fingers. That got me hot and bothered, so I moved toward his side and reared my hand back and smacked his corpulent ass, just to feel it wobble under my palm. And boy did it wobble.

I was exhausted and had to get up early with Penny, and I knew what I was getting myself into, but I was already so wet by this point. I’d be cheating myself for not taking advantage of this opportunity. And plus, Zach was looking like a hot blimp tonight. It was too good to be true.

I moved my hand from his ass to the front of his body, where I slowly moved my fingers around front to cup his balls. He took in a sharp breath, and I squeezed again, just a little harder this time.

“Those are some very full balls, Zachary. How many day’s worth of semen you have in there?”

Zach’s eyes shot open at my question, just as I knew they would.

“Enough to fill you up real good.” He pushed me backwards until I flopped on the bed. His large hands pulled me toward him by the legs so that my ass was just at the edge of the bed. He pulled his briefs down as far as he could before his belly got in the way, and then he quickly shimmied them off before forcefully removing my panties.

Zach lifted my hips up to his body with ease and entered me quickly with full gusto. His belly had no place to go but over my torso. He continued to thrust his plump self between my legs with a force that was harder than he normally chose, but I was super wet and horny, so I didn’t mind. I was just sorry I couldn’t see how hard his ass jiggled as he fucked me.

“Mm, baby, just look at you.” I rubbed and smacked Zack’s very full belly several times and looked up to see if he had a reaction on his face, but he was already staring down at me with heavy eyes. When Zach saw he had my attention, he squeezed my hips tighter and pounded me harder.

I had never seen Zach’s dominant side come out this much during sex before. I liked it and couldn’t suppress any of the noises of pleasure that came up to my throat. He gave my ass a hard slap.

“I’m going to fill your pussy up so good tonight.”

“Yeah?”

I could feel the heaviness of his balls smack against my ass with each thrust, so I had no doubt that he would.

“Yeah. I’m going to plant my seed in you so deep, and watch your belly grow big and plump with our baby.”

I screamed out his name as I orgasmed, and not because of his baby making talk, but because his fat belly was quivering uncontrollably right in front of my face.

Then my heart dropped to my stomach because his baby making talk reminded me that I was in ovulation week, which meant I really could get pregnant.

“Zach!”

I called out Zach’s name and smacked his belly vigorously over and over again to get his attention, because for some reason I couldn’t form a compete sentence from my mouth.

“Shit, Brooke.” He hissed, and he flipped me over on my belly like a rag doll.

Before I could try to open my mouth in protest, Zach entered me again, and I swear, the feeling of his swollen and squishy underbelly bouncing against my ass from behind was one of the most sexually pleasing moments I’d felt in a long time.

“Zach!”

“Mm, you like it like that, baby? Because I’m about to come inside you so good.”

“Wait!”

Zach let out one low, guttural moan that grew louder and more intense as his orgasm peaked. I felt him release his heavy load inside me, and as he did so, his body shook and shivered just like it did every time he experienced a mind-blowingly intense orgasm. He rested heavily on my back with his dick still pulsing inside of me. After a few moments, Zach flipped me over and kissed my neck.

I put my hand over my eyes as the hot tears quickly formed.

“Zach.” My voice came out small and weak, surprising even me.

I don’t think Zach was fully coherent enough to pick up on social cues at the moment, let alone the emotions of his silently anxious wife. He kissed my forearm as my hand still covered my eyes.

“Zach. This isn’t good. That’s not good. It’s bad. This is all VERY BAD!”

“Brooke, what’s not good. What is bad? What’s going on?” His words were slurring way more than I would have liked them to during this very important conversation.

I sat up furiously and shot Zach an angry look.

“You...I’m...I...” I took a deep breath and shouted out my sentence so it sounded like one big word, “I’m ovulating right now and I tried to tell you in the middle of sex but you wouldn’t listen to me and then you tossed me around like your worthless rag doll and blew your fucking load inside of me and if I end up pregnant I’m going to be so upset at you!!!!”

Suddenly, Zach seemed a little more sober than he did a minute prior, and I could tell that he was sad for me because he loved me, but I could also tell that on the inside, there was a party going on. The tiniest hint of a smile escaped his lips, and that really sent me over the edge.

I yelled for him to get out as I smacked his belly as hard as I could. Not for enjoyment purposes this time, but because it was the closest thing that sat next to me.

Zach slept on the couch while I cried in our bed for a long time. After I talked through every fear and anxiety with myself, I was able to admit that having another baby would not be such a bad thing. A baby would definitely interrupt a few important things going on in my life right now, but no one’s life is perfect, and no one is more important to me than Penny. I knew I’d feel the same feelings of love and adoration for another baby.

I felt bad for exploding on Zach, which I will admit, was probably way too drunk in the first place to understand the full extent of things. I knew that by the time we talked everything though, this would be just another little hiccup in our lives. Plus, if the baby comes out looking anything like it’s sister.....

I caught myself thinking that even if I don’t become pregnant tonight, I want to make sure that it does happen, and soon.

14. Oct 21, 2019 #14

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

This is so real and genuine and sexy it’s literally making my month!

wiesoauchimmer and Corey like this.
  15. Oct 21, 2019 #15

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Yay! My next goal is for the next couple of chapters to make your year. Strive for success, that’s my motto.

16. Oct 22, 2019 #16

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

17. Oct 23, 2019 #17

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Zach

I woke up early to my alarm and waited in vain for the heaviness in my eyes to fade under the pressure of my palms. No amount of rubbing could relieve the discomfort my head felt, but the effects of last night’s drinking escapade took a backseat to how I was feeling emotionally.

I woke up early to pick up the mess left over from last night, and also because I wanted to let Brooke know that I’m sorry for dismissing her obvious anxiety over the possibility that I got her pregnant last night.

Having another baby with Brooke has been my heart’s desire ever since I felt the merit behind my existence come to the front line almost 19 months ago, when Penny entered into our lives. It took years to get to a point with Brooke where she even considered getting pregnant. And still, it was just a consideration.

Don’t get me wrong, I could have lived my entire life having only felt my love’s capacity for Brooke, because that depth alone was more substantial than I deserved. But when Penny made her entrance, an emotional mountain was moved, and I stood in awe in front of a new depth of love I never knew existed. I wanted many more children with Brooke, but I understood her hesitation.

I will never forget the night Brooke’s walls broke down. It was very late on a Tuesday night- yeah, I remember- and I was in our home’s office working on a case that had consumed me for months. I found out earlier that evening that my client had withheld information from me that would change everything I worked to build for three months, and I was infuriated. I think Brooke knew I needed this time to myself, because I didn’t see her the whole night. Normally if I was still working by a certain hour, she would walk in and hug my neck with a kiss to the cheek, then walk back out. She never asked me to finish up my work, which I appreciated immensely, but her gentle physical touch was always a reminder that life needed to be lived outside of work.

But that night, the “gentle reminder” time had passed by 3 hours. When Brooke finally did come into the office, her face looked ill or like she needed to share some terrible news with me. She stood a few inches from where I sat at my desk and spoke in a small voice that I did not know existed inside of my wife.

“Zach, I think I’m ready.”

Brooke didn’t have to even give me context to her sentence, I already knew what she meant. And although she sounded meek, I knew she was confident in her choice, because the Brooke I knew didn’t make rash decisions.

“I know you’re still working, I’m sorry, I just- ...I wanted to tell you before my head interfered with my heart again. I’ve been battling this for so long. I’m just- I’m terrified and I’m...really afraid. But I know that being terrified is just a feeling that passes eventually and it’s not my life’s reality. I can still be afraid and move forward. I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to...”

She could have murdered me right then and I would have come back to life just to kiss and hold her in that moment, that’s how special it was to me. Seeing her warrior through it all unearthed an even deeper love and appreciation for my wife.

I stood from my seat and wrapped her in the most protective hug. Her face was buried into my chest and I could feel each deep breath fill up and release from her small body. I searched for words to say, but honestly, they all seemed so small compared to how I felt about this woman who held the power to take the breath right out of my lungs.

So I said what was true, although I wish I could have just handed her the world instead. No, even that would be small in comparison.

“You never cease to amaze me, Brooke.”

And two months later, Brooke was pregnant.

fat hiker and Xyantha Reborn like this.
  18. Oct 23, 2019 #18

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

Seeing Brooke’s belly swell up with our baby was literally the sexiest thing I had ever witnessed in my life. Sometimes while at work, I would get so turned on from thinking about her pregnant body, I would have to lock my office door to quickly rub one out. On days where I had long conferences and couldn’t excuse myself to the men's room, I would all but stumble through the front door of our house with aching balls in desperate need of a release.

All these emotions were new to me. Brooke’s body had always brought me sexual gratification. She was petite with feminine shoulders and a flat tummy with just the smallest hint of softness to it. Her hips were shapely, her legs were toned, and let’s not forget about her ass. It was round and delicious and gave me the perfect handfuls.

I don’t know why I was so turned on, but when her ass got a little thicker and her upper thighs got a little more fleshy, my mind went into overdrive. But it was when her breasts became noticeably fuller, to the point where they gave my large hands an overflowing handful, that’s when I just couldn’t take it any longer. Alarms were going off. I thought I would explode with too much overdrive. I needed a lifeline. My body felt way too small to hold the vast amount of emotions I felt. And that’s when I noticed a hunger in me, which felt insatiable at times, and that’s when things got interesting.

That’s when I started gaining weight. It was slow at first. The day Brooke told me she was pregnant, I was a very buff 170 lbs and felt really good. I still went to the gym regularly and was probably in the best shape of my life. By the time Penny was born I was 195 lbs, and although I looked a little beefy in my abdominal area, I still looked good and fit-ish and maintained my muscle tone.

I was stuck in a pickle. I liked being fit and the aesthetic look of my body, but I had grown to really enjoy a good fill up on food. It was like a drug that satiated all my needs. Food made me happy, food made me sleepy, food made me horny...food got me laid...which I actually did not realize until much later. But more on that in a minute.

So for the first year after Penny was born, I tested the waters with how far I wanted to go. I would get up to 215 and then chicken out and get back to 200. I knew Brooke noticed my weight gain because she would spend extra time touching parts of my body that had gotten a little hefty, but she never said a damn thing about it.

Her extra attention to my body gave me the encouragement to get back up in weight, and so while I vacationed in Mexico with my buddies, I ate and drank with reckless abandon and came back home to Brooke swollen, jiggly and bloated at 225 lbs.

I saw Brooke’s eyebrows when I walked through the door, but she still didn’t say anything. I guess words weren’t needed, because our week of marathon sex spoke for itself.

And then there was the extra baking around the house. Brooke said she loved the idea of yummy pies sitting out on the counter during the colder weather seasons. And it’s true, her mom has always baked a lot and so she grew up with this idea. But Brooke hates pies, and who else would eat the damn pie but me if someone were to bake one? Surely not Brooke. And surely not Penny.

I knew Sarah loved to bake, but I knew she wouldn’t choose to spend a couple hours of her afternoons baking a few times a week while also caring for a mischievous toddler. Brooke had to be requesting it from her.

And the final straw was Brooke’s 30th birthday. I had planned to eat big anyway, but she might have well just sat in my lap and fed me all the food she ordered for me and shoved my way. And then she ordered me two desserts. By the end of it, I looked like I could float away with how puffed up I had become.

It was how she looked at me afterwards that made me take the leap and just go for the big number. I sat there so stuffed that my belly touched the table, and then she ordered me dessert. The decision was made. I was going to get fat. I gave myself a goal to be 300 lbs by January 1st, and right now I’m sitting at 282 lbs during the last days of November.

And I’m looking really fat.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  19. Oct 25, 2019 #19

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

A deep, heavy breath blew out from my belly. The sky was quietly turning from black to dark blue as I pulled my hair into a thick ponytail on top of my head. Zach calls it my power ponytail, and each time he sees me with one, he asks who’s ass I’m about to kick.

The water stopped suddenly, and a few moments later, a chubby arm reached beyond the steamed door for a towel. Zach wrapped a towel around his wide hips and my eyes followed him with pleasure through the reflection of our large bathroom mirror. A wet, furry and very heavy belly danced a promenade with his hips as he padded into the bedroom.

I slipped my light washed, tatted jeans over my hips just as a large pair of hands slid slowly across my skin, grabbing the tiniest hint of fluff on my lower belly. “Mmm, but I was really enjoying the view.”

His low hummed voice hit my ear, and a splash of unapologetic goosebumps prickled my right side, sending a flutter in my throat. My eyes were closed, but I was very much alive. In the moments of my deepest intimacy with Zach, I felt like my senses were slowly trying to crawl from my skin.

“Zachary, you have a very important meeting this morning with Doug. You have envisioned this promotion since before I knew you.”

Zach rested his forehead on top of my hair in a quiet defeat.

“How ‘bout this...” I turned on my toes to face my husband, “I’ll get my parents to take Penny for the night, and when you get home, we can have a nice dinner together...wine, dessert, of course, and then later on...I’ll do all the things to you and for you.”

“All the things?” The intonation of his voice suddenly sounded very intrigued.

“All. The. Things.” I gave him my sultriest look and ran a thin finger over his belly.

“I better get dressed then. Oh, and-” Zach tossed something small in my direction, and thankfully I caught it. I opened my hand quickly and threw my head back in genuine laughter. It was a key to the huge storage closet in our basement. It’s where we kept all of our seasonal decor, and 364 days of the year, Zach kept this little key hidden in a place he knew I’d never find. It was to prevent me from decorating our house for Christmas before December 1st. It may seem funny to us now, but 8 years ago, this disagreement caused many middle fingers to fly up at Zach’s back.

I spanked his thick ass when he walked away, and as I watched him from behind, his back fat and side fat jiggled with each step. As his body filled out more, his fat seemed to inflate and merge together, giving him a swollen and rounded frame. His thick, wobbling flesh sat heftily on both sides of his hips, but there’s always room for more, in my book at least.

I glided my lip balm across my mouth and asked my husband a very important question.

“Hey babe- what do you want for dinner tonight?”

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  20. Oct 25, 2019 #20

Corey

Corey

Corey

Corey

I grabbed my long cardigan off the hook by the door and folded my arms across my body for warmth. My cold fingers clutched a notepad and pen so I could jot down all thoughts, ideas and inventory that I didn’t want forgotten. Which reminds me, I need to have our cleaning lady do an extra swipe of the baseboards and bookshelves next time.

It has been a while since I’ve been down here. The basement has an entire back wall of floor to ceiling windows, making it super cold in the winter time, but very open with all the natural light. The basement carried more of an appeal to me in the spring and summer seasons, when I could open the double French doors leading out to the cozy shaded area under the protection of the upper balcony.

I ran my finger over the top of a free weight, and a thick collection of dust gathered on its tip. Under further investigation, I noticed that it looked as though Zach’s gym hadn’t been touched in months, which was odd to me, considering Zach spent a few hours down here a week. I never asked, though.

I felt for the key in my cardigan pocket and unlocked the forbidden closet. After switching on the light, I remembered how I first wanted to make a grocery list of goodies for our guests, who we’ll be hosting over the holidays. Zach and I like to entertain, and since our house is large enough to comfortably hold both sides of our family at the same time, we invite everyone here to enjoy the holidays together. It’s loud, it’s chaotic, and I can’t walk around my house naked, but their company adds on to the warmth of the season. It also saves them a hotel fee.

The heaviness and clanking of bottles as I opened the refrigerator door caught me by surprise, and when I looked inside the refrigerator, I was more than confused. At first I panicked and thought all the food inside of the fridge was left over from last Christmas. But when I came to my senses, I knew exactly what was going on.

THIS is how Zach has been getting fat. Our spacious industrial fridge was packed full to the brim with fattening junk food and high caloric beer. I pulled the freezer drawer open and saw even more junk, along with a ton of frozen brownies and cookie dough. My eyes skimmed over more ice cream than I have seen in probably 3 years. In the pantry, packages and boxes scattered everywhere with no order at all. I’d never seen Zach touch 80% of this stuff in all the years I’d been with him. Pop tarts? Twinkies?

It was all making sense to me now. Zach would go down to the basement several times a week wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. I just assumed he was going downstairs to lift weights. What’s funnier is that each time Zach came back up the stairs, he’d be holding on to the stair railing, physically having to pull himself up...literally huffing, puffing and groaning with each step. I thought it was because his legs were sore, but now I know it was just the result of a glutton after a big feed.

The insides of my tummy moved together in a jittery dance. I felt a smirk form on my lips in reaction to the very naughty things that played behind my eyeballs. I know exactly what I’m going to do to Zach tonight.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019