BHM Private Practice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Corey

Corey
I really need to learn not to read this story during lunch on a weekday. Well done on making the descriptions so compelling!
Aw, come on Tad! You only live once, might as well read while your eyeballs are working!

And thank you. :)

Corey

Corey
Given how bad my eyes are your point is a good one. But actually yes it was my brain that was so distracted. So wonderfully, wonderfully, distracted!
I will put disclaimers above my posts from now on, * TAD! I KNOW YOU’RE ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK AT WORK RIGHT NOW. DON’T YOU DO IT! * but of course, I hope you’ll ignore it.

Corey

Corey
- 24 -

Brooke

You know, one of the surprising benefits of gaining weight and getting fat is that psychologically, certain anxieties about my appearance disappeared. I know I’m fat, and everyone else knows I’m fat, so there’s no point in trying to hide the obvious. Most of my frustrating insecurities as a young twenty-something-year-old woman came from stupid, insignificant “flaws” that I thought I needed to hide. During those times, on my worst days I tried my hardest to convince others that I was a certain level of skinny. I wanted to show everyone how I was worthy of being loved, just like the bikini models on the magazine covers. Ribs were cute, or so I thought, so I did what I could to make sure that people knew mine were visible. Eating a big dinner was followed by hiding behind a cardigan. Bra fat caused by an over-indulgent month could agitate me and ruin my day completely. During college, a flat stomach hidden behind a few nights of drinking with my crew kept me away from summer pool parties and cute crop tops until I knew my body looked normal again. Most of my insecurities died when Zach came into my life, but some still quietly lingered.

Now, I feel like a new woman, inside and out. I welcome the bra fat, it’s inevitable. These days, that fat is there even without my bra. A full belly? Ah, yes. The full belly. I’ve had one more times than not here lately. And when it’s there, it’s hard to miss. I don’t even try to hide it anymore, there’s no point. And if Zach is around, I make sure he gets an eyeful.

If I’m being completely honest with myself, I like fat Brooke much better than skinny Brooke. Fat Brooke has curves that skinny Brooke never knew possible. Fat Brooke is more confident, more outgoing, and more satisfied in all areas of her life. Who would have thought? It makes me think back to my friend from grad school, Vanessa, and how she had those voluptuous Latina curves that men seem to go wild over. By the time we graduated, she was full-figured and full-faced and weighing in the 250s. Even then, she still had hot, sophisticated men waiting on her hand and foot, worshiping the ground she walked on. When we’d go out, Vanessa would order loaded cheese fries and a milk shake, and I’d watch her suck that thing dry in front of the hottest of men, and without an ounce of shame to her face. She was outgoing and lighthearted, and she did her best to push me out if my comfort zone while out in public. She was electric. And I know that confidence now. I feel it, and I own it. Especially knowing what my fuller body does to Zach.

Zach has eaten out of the palm of my hand like a sick puppy dog needing extra nourishment, and I love it. I get turned on by his reaction to me just as much as he gets turned on by my fatter body. That’s why it’s been so easy to do this to myself. I would never allow this to happen otherwise.

He’s always been handsy and affectionate, showing appreciation for my body by kissing, nibbling and touching. I feel like a self-centered brat for saying this, but to be honest, when I was skinnier, Zach’s affection didn’t feel nearly as special as it does now. I was skinny and hot, I was used to the attention. Of course Zach was going to touch my body. Why wouldn’t he? That’s what men do to attractive women. They want to claim their women and show them off for everyone else to see. An attractive woman with a nice body is a reflection of themselves as a man, you see. At least that’s how things typically work. From the beginning of our relationship, Zach dragged me to hundreds of parties and gatherings with no reason other than, “But I just want to show you off.”

Now that I’m fuller and fatter, he still says the same exact thing to me. “Come on baby, please? I just wanna show you off.” The fact that he seems so sure about my sexiness, and that he likes to show me off to everyone of importance outside of our family, really helps me to see past my insecurities. Now that I understand Zach loves and appreciates me no matter my size, I feel his touches. I feel his nibbling and his kisses. I feel the intentionality behind everything. I feel every gentle squeeze to my hip while in public. I feel the slight movement of his finger on my love handle as his arm rests around my waist. I feel the guidance of his hand on my lower back. I feel alive and very aware. I feel like a beautiful woman. Not that I didn’t before, because I did. But now the intimacy is deeper, and I feel it to my core. I’m sure Zach has touched a hundred women before me, but he’s never touched one like me. He’s choosing me every single day, exactly the way that I am...full and curvy, and all by his choice. He wants that, and I want that for him.

I’m also more aware of the way women ogle and seek out attention from Zach. He’s easy on the eyes with his muscular body and aesthetically pleasing face, and the fact that a smile is quick to appear on his face during conversation...it’s dangerous. Just dangerous, I tell you. Even when he weighed 300 pounds, Zach had women of all kinds captivated and charmed and begging to be noticed by him. He’s like a magnet, and I love that about him. I’ve gotten used to it, although truthfully, I have never been the jealous type. It’s just that these days, I find humor during situations where women see his fat wife and think they’re safe to give Zach a flirtatious smile or a seductive wink in front of me. It’s funny because I know the skinny bitches have nothing on me when it comes to what my husband wants. He wants me. And he’s trying to get me fatter.

A few quick knocks on the bathroom door startled me and made jump. Zach was probably wondering what the hell I’ve been doing. I’ve been admiring myself, that’s what.

“Babe? You okay in there? You’re not going to spend the rest of our vacation in the bathroom, are you?”

“Almost done. Just tying the back of my bikini.”

I watched in the mirror as my hands outlined the fleshy curve of my hips and squeezed at their softest peak. This is me now, all 223 pounds of sexy, squishy fullness, and the anticipation of seeing Zach’s face once I step out in this bikini has got me all kinds of turned on. This is by far the fattest I’ve ever been. It blows my mind that just 2 years ago on my 30th birthday, I was 128 pounds on my fattest day. From the back, it’s obvious that I’m a fuller, curvy woman. But when I turn to the side, a rounded belly follows. Honestly though, I don’t even think I look that fat. Not 223 pounds fat, anyway. I feel like I carry my weight well because of my big thighs and huge butt. They’ve been eating up most of my calories, but I know it’s only a matter of time before those extra indulgences start to shift over into my belly.

I applied a matte lip shade and a squirt of perfume, and then I took one last breath before opening the door. And of course, Zach’s face said it all. And if for some reason I wasn’t able to read his face, the pitched tent in his swim trunks said it all, too. Zach’s eyes did a quick, skittered glance over of my body before he started from the top again, this time taking me in much slower, as if he was scanning every little detail into his mind of what he saw in front of him.

“Jesus.”

I did a slow turn for him to see how little of my bottoms covered my back side. I knew he’d want to see it. Details matter, especially on a mostly naked woman.

“I take it that you like what you see?”

Zach shook his head up and down as he got closer to my face, and he whispered in my ear, “I want.”

“You waaannnt....what?”

“You, baby. Please.”

“You mean....this?” I moved Zach’s hands down to my butt and made him squeeze a handful. He lazily moaned into my neck, and I knew he was done for.

“Mmhm. Need. Want. Gonna have.”

I kissed Zach slowly and then gently sucked on the bottom of his lip, just the way he liked it. I watched as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. The man was weak. This has been way too easy.

“You can have every single part of me baby, served exactly the way you want it...aaaafter lunch.”

“Brooooke. Just a quickie.”

“No means no, no matter how you put it.”

I knew that would get him, so I quickly threw on my swim suit cover and grabbed my sun hat. I had planned to lounge by the pool after lunch, but if he couldn’t get his shit together by then, it’d be cruel to make him wait. Zach let out another desperate moan.

“After lunch, Zach! I’m hungry!”

A quick smirk played on his lips, and I would have to be stupid to not know what he was planning to do.

Corey

Corey
I counted them all. There were 6 plates total. A cheese burger fully loaded with toppings, sweet potato fries, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers with a side of ranch, a big bowl of fruit, a side of chicken and dumplings, and a beer. Can’t forget the beer.

“Say, little lady. That’s a lot of food you got there.”

“Yeah, my husband likes me nice and fat for a good fucking.”

“What a man.”

“I’ll say. But you should see how quickly he blows his load. I can’t even call him the minute man. He’s more like a two pump chump and-”

“Wow, Brooke.”

“What? Why are you saying my name, I thought we were playing strangers together!”

“Yeah, until you took it too far and brought my manhood into the conversation.”

“Well, you were supposed to be a stranger. A stranger shouldn’t get offended by my husband’s manhood. And you didn’t even let me finish. I was going to say that I didn’t mind my husband being a two pump chump, because he can get it back up soon after and last a lot longer the second time.”

“You really are something else, Brooke Davis.”

“I try my hardest. And I’m not eating all this food, by the way. It’s too much, and I already told you that I don’t want to be busting out of my clothes by the end of our vacation.”

“I just wanted to give you options. You looked....hungry.”

I glared at Zach as I bit into my cheese burger. My very delicious, juicy cheese burger, I might add. I refuse to eat myself into a heart attack during the remainder of this next year, but I will fatten myself up pretty good. All for the sake of love, and for the sake of this delicious cheese burger.

After eating way more than I thought I could, I took a heavy breath and swallowed my last bite with difficulty. I was past my limit and should have stopped a long time ago...like after my cheeseburger and fries, and after the bowl of fruit. Fruit is filling, you know. But no, I had to eat a chicken finger...and a few mozzarella sticks...and a few bites of chicken and dumplings. Forget the broccoli, I was too full for that. But I wasn’t too full for 2 and a half beers. Can’t forget the beers. Oh, God, I felt like I was about to pop with each extra bite, but Zach looked so adorable over there squirming in his seat as he watched from across the table. I distracted myself from the fullness with thoughts of what was to come afterward. About Zach’s long fingertips stroking gently over my stuffed belly, and his soft lips kissing a slow trail down toward my womanhood. Mmm, good stuff. And now it’s hit me like a ton of bricks. I’m so very, very, very f-

“You’re looking pretty full over there.”

“Mmmhm.”

“Looking incredibly sexy, too.”

“Mmmmhmmm.”

“I’m positive you’ll look even sexier with your bikini around your ankles.”

“Why do all your thoughts have to end with me being naked?”

“Because they’re my thoughts, so they can.”

Zach’s lips broke into a smile, and I realized he was just too dang charming and handsome to resist. “So you’re saying...in every thought you have if me, I’m naked?”

“Precisely.”

“So when you’re talking to me on the phone while you’re at work-”

“Naked.”

“I’m naked.”

“Naked.”

“What about when you think of me cooking dinner while you’re on your way home from work. Still naked?”

“Completely.”

“That’s unsanitary.”

“My thoughts, my rules.”

“So when you think back on me in that blue dress at Penny’s baptism...you really liked that dress. So do you think about me in that dress, or do you think about me naked...while also in the house of the LORD, just to add.”

Zach sucked in his breath and stretched, “Ohh, now that’s a tough one. Let’s see. When I think back to the day of the famous blue dress at Penny’s baptism, I think about you wearing it, and how sexy it would look on you now. Even sexier today.”

“I would without a doubt rip right out of that blue dress if I put it on today.”

“Well then, I guess I just have to envision you naked for that scenario, too. And do you still have that dress? Because I’d like to see that happen

Group builder