• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

feedee?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syrah

Hi guys

I'm a *really* long term lurker here but finally plucked up a bit of courage to post. I've always had a bit of an FFA leaning and I get all hot under the collar for WG fantasy me or someone else. Anyway on to why I was posting...

My boyf and I have been living together for the past year, he was always a total skeleton before that and couldn't put on any weight. So living with me put 33lbs on him, and boy does he ever look better for it, anyway he's come off meds that were slowing his metabolism and he lost a little. Now he keeps coming up with BIG hints that I should make him more food because he's wasting away and he wants to gain weight not lose it. He'll never make himself something he doesn't really seem to enjoy food he's made for himself, except the mountains of cream cakes he eats at work, and so he is always asking me to cook for him or "fix him a snack". I don't mind I love that he's gaining, and I love that he is always playing with, or showing me his rounder belly.I mean at the same time he is *always* trying to feed me cakes, chocolate in fact anything that's at all fattening and always saying he doesn't like it when I lose weight. i'm afraid I'm lacking courage to seriously gain anything (14lbs since I moved in with him is enough for me)... but the question is, am I misreading that he is showing some real feedee tendencies? Am i just looking for it because I want him to be?

Latest posts

Back