• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeders as abusers? Thoughts?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitch

I hope I've posted this in the right forum. Anyhow.

I'm a fan of Womanists Musings and found a cool article here. I'm not sure where I stand on it, though I have to say I actually kind of agree. However, I'd have a bias with ignorance because I've never encountered a Feeder and I don't exactly agree with them conflating a Feeder with all FAs...unless that's essentially what FA means within the SA community and I am wrong. I don't see many feeders or threads about feeding here on this forum outside of maybe the Pay Site board, but; I do see them on Curvage. (And something about Curvage does make me a little uncomfortable. Is it just me?)

Anyhow, I also haven't encountered an actual FA outside of the internet to boot, so maybe there are things I don't know. (My boyfriends/girlfriends have always been thin, shapely, maybe chubby or "hot" by societies standards in one way or another, but I wouldnt call them FAs) But, if I were to get into a relationship with an FA, I'd avoid a Feeder. I figure they should like my body the way it is and not tell me to lose weight...much less gain any?

As a BBW I find myself a bit confused by Feeder/Feedee fetishism. Any BBWs or FAs up for a discussion? Here is the article in question:

http://www.womanist-musings.com/2010/11/fat-girls-and-feeders.html

Back