• 200-300lbs

• 300-400lbs

• 400-500lbs

• 500-600lbs

• 600lbs +

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe944

Aspiring Slacker
Being usually the largest guy in any given situation I find it amusing that I'm in the smallest category for this poll.

Go 250 lb. guys!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Being usually the largest guy in any given situation I find it amusing that I'm in the smallest category for this poll.

Go 250 lb. guys!

I agree Joe :D

I too feel quite small at only 240 >_<

Heh...I usually go for the "smaller" guys, probably because I am so small, thus, it takes less to look big to me. High 200's, most of the time, but I still have love for the 300's, 400's, etc ;)

theronin23

In Remembrance
Heh...I usually go for the "smaller" guys, probably because I am so small, thus, it takes less to look big to me. High 200's, most of the time, but I still have love for the 300's, 400's, etc ;)

OOO, I'm an etc!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
OOO, I'm an etc!

And WHAT an etc!!! :D

I would also like to add that it is way harder to find those etcs around here, so that factors in. Sometimes you see a 400ish lb guy walking around, but he's usually really old.

Mordecai

The fire is coming for us
And WHAT an etc!!! :D

I would also like to add that it is way harder to find those etcs around here, so that factors in. Sometimes you see a 400ish lb guy walking around, but he's usually really old.

The US is the land of the chub!

escapist

Belt Buster!
I think its interesting that I've had so many admirers of the years here on Dim's and I've been 380+ the entire time I've been here I don't think I posted pics till I was in the low 400's. Admittedly I don't think its my size thats really the attractive feature...then again...I could be wrong.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I think its interesting that I've had so many fans of the years here on Dim's and I've been 380+ the entire time I've been here I don't think I posted pics till I was in the low 400's. Admittedly I don't think its my size thats really the attractive feature...then again...I could be wrong.

You have fans? Girls really do like assholes

escapist

Belt Buster!
You have fans? Girls really do like assholes

...and this is for you my friend....

clueless-excuse.jpg

Latest posts