• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Finding your queer FA

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Oh, the intersections of fat attraction and sexuality -the fun.

Posting as a bisexual with majority experience with strongly-wired straight, male FAs, I've often wondered how fat attraction could work with my same-sex partners. For the most part, the few girls I've been interested in have fallen into two spheres - fat and sorta not okay with it, but comfortable being sexual with another fatty, or pretty down with fat, but in a very, fluid bisizual way. Certainly the girls I know are not hardcore-only-fat lovers and have had thinner partners, too.

In my head, I assume that boys have the chubby chaser community - a clear way to go gay and fat. Girls have NOLOSE, though I don't know how accessible that community is. I'm not sure how much space transgendered folks have, though my understanding is that NOLOSE is trans-friendly space.

How have you navigated being fat and queer - or being fat attracted and queer? Is there really anything to say about it besides going out and being flabby and fabulous?

How have you met your partners?

Latest posts

Back