• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fiona - by Billyjoe aka Peachfan(~BBW, ~~WG, Stuckage)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloggy

~BBW, ~~WG, Stuckage - Story of a woman who doesn't think she needs to exercise

Fiona
by Billyjoe aka Peachfan

Hi. My name is Fiona. Pretty cute name, huh? Anyway, a little about myself. Well, I'm nineteen, just got out of school (thank god). I don't have a job as of yet, but you know, I'll get there. I've been described as pretty hot by a lot of people. What can I say? I was popular in school. I have a stunning face with short blonde hair.

As for my body, well, that's another story. You see this first year out of school hasn't been too good. No wait, I tell a lie. This has been the best year ever! My life transformed from school exams to parties and fun! Hanging out with my bestie, Renee. The only problem is that, I kinda, put on a bit of weight. But hey, every girl is bound to pack on a few pounds after school, right? It's not like I'm a little piggy or anything. But I don't know, you judge for yourself. This is my story.

''Ugh, I'm so drunk....'' I hiccup to myself. As I fumble for my house key. I glance at my phone. 2am.

''Crap! Mum's gonna kill me!'' I turn the key slowly in the lock, trying not to make any noise. I creep into my room. Safe! I quickly take off my tight jeans and rather revealing top. Before I collapse in my bed and go to sleep. I take a good look at myself in the mirror. Dang, I got one hot physique.Perfect hourglass figure if you ask me. Great rack, slim waist and perky bum. Not my fault I got good genes. Guys just fall over me. It's great!

''Oh crap!'' I hiss to myself, I can hear Mum coming.

I throw off the light switch and collapse into bed in my underwear. The perfect crime.

I wake up the next morning with a massive headache. My alarm clock reads 11:30am. I probably should get up, but I don't wanna.
'
'Fiona, can I come in?''

Uh-oh! It's mum. I grunt in response as my mother walks in.

''C'mon Fi', it's a nice day, you should get out and get some exercise.''

'I don't need exercise, I look awesome!''

''Yeah well, since you finished school, all I've seen you eat is takeaway. You're going to get fat if you
keep this up.''

I cover my face with my blanket and ignore her. I hear mum sigh and leave the room.

''Stupid mum. Like I'm going to get fat.'' I say to myself.

I stumble into the bathroom and step on the scales. I always weigh myself; it's force of habit now. 130 pounds.

“Pretty dang good.” I think.

I look at myself again in the mirror. I'm so hot, look at my abs! Hey! Where did my abs go?! I look down at my completely flat tummy. Well, it's still flat, but my muscles are gone! It's all squishy. “Ah well, doesn't matter. Man I'm hungry; I'm going to get some food.”

Like always, I do nothing during the day again. Just eat and laze in my pajamas. Mum goes out, so I ordered pizza for lunch. Mmmm! At around 5pm, I get a phone call from Renee.

''Hey Fi’! Let's go clubbing!''

''Man yes!'' I say, before darting out the door to drive to the club. I'm wearing a mini skirt and a tube top that stretches tight across my boobs. My blonde hair is sitting at my shoulders. All my clothes cling to my rounded woman parts, this'll attract some guys.

I wake up the next morning again with no recollection of the night before. All I see are burger wrappers all over my floor. Wow! Did I eat three burgers last night? And chips by the looks of it.

So anyway, this goes on for a few weeks. I go out, get drunk and eat. Then stumble home without knowing what happened. This is the life, ay? I get up one morning and go to weigh myself. I pull a strand of hair behind my ear and look down. 150 pounds? What the ...! How did I put on 20 pounds?! I look down and see a big gut sticking out in front of me.

''Ah!'' I squeal. I grab a handful of fat and jiggle it. All of a sudden I feel really tingling. I can't be fat.... No! I suck in my gut to hide my new bulge. I run my hands over my butt. Feels a little softer than usual. I can grab massive handfuls of flesh off my butt and watch them wobble. This isn't good. I'd better do some exercise.

But do I exercise? No. I'm so lazy at heart. My pajamas feel a little tighter too. Ah, who cares? I'm getting pop tarts. Watching TV and eating is great!

“Oof! I'm so full. Ah well, may as well finish this pop tart. Oooh! And cheesecake left over from mum's little get together! I'll eat that. Mmmm!” However, I am distracted from eating by something. My tummy. Eek! It's getting rolls! Eww! My belly button is lost under a layer of flab. My PJ pants a digging up under my roll, causing it to hang over my pants. I pull up the front to cover it a little, and then continue to stuff my chubby face.

Ah...so relaxing. I haven't left the house in over a week. It's awesome. I get to just sit here and chill all day. Having no school is great. Mum keeps telling me to get a job, but I don't care. I'll get one later. I'm too busy enjoying life at the moment.

I get another call from Renee. Of course I'll go clubbing!. How could I refuse? I really need to get out of the house. I heave myself out of my chair. Whoa, it was kind of difficult. I walk to my room, my feet plodding with each step. I feel my thighs jiggling as I step. My big bottom twitches up and down, each cheek bouncing rhythmically. I'm going to wear my miniskirt, it's my fave. I grab it and wriggle it up over my ass. I tug at the flaps. Huh?

They're not closing!

Uuugh! I struggle, but my tummy is in the way. I suck in as hard as I can. The button closes after some effort. My fingers hurt from all that fiddling. I let my gut expand out again. It bulges over my skirt. Oof, so tight. I look in the mirror. I'm wearing a bra and a over tight mini skirt. My potbelly is getting quite plump, and I'm getting love handles too. Doesn't matter, more from guys to grab and pinch. I bend over to pick up my top from a pile of clothes on the floor. I hear a pop, followed by a relieving feeling around my tummy. I stand up straight. My belly pushed the button off my skirt! No! My favorite skirt! This isn't good. I'm getting so fat.

I try my jeans. They bind around my thighs, and I have to wriggle a lot to get them over my porky bum cheeks. I try and pull the zipper up, but it's really hard. The button on these won't close either! Are my clothes shrinking or something? Well anyway, there's nothing I can do. I just wear my jeans with the button open. I'll start a new trend perhaps? I'm spilling out of my clothes. Definitely getting fat.

The weeks pass. I grow out of all my clothes. Mum refuses to buy me new ones because I don't have a job. Plus the fact that I'm the one to get too fat to wear them, so it's my fault. I have to bike pants. Sooo embarrassing. They cling so tightly to my lower body! My thighs and rump jiggle when I walk. Uggh! Ooof! It keeps wedging itself up my butt crack! Every five minutes I find myself digging the clingy material out of there.

I weigh myself. 180 pounds?! I'm a blimp! Why am I so lazy?! I so couldn't be bothered to exercise. Here I am lying on the couch watching TV and eating chips. I'm not even hungry, yet I still find myself eating. I hear footsteps. Ooo! Mum. I quickly try and hide the chips.

“I want you to go for a walk.'' she says. '

'Awwwwwwww, but mum!!!!''

''Do it, Fiona!'' she demands.

I groan in exasperation and crawl off the couch. I waddle outside, clad in my bike pants and a t-shirt and starting walking down the street. I hope people don't stare at me. Oh man, I'm buggered already. I round the corner and find a park bench. Stuff walking, I think. I sit there for a good half an hour before waddling back down the street to home. Another perfect crime!

Later I get a call from Renee. As usual, we arrange to go out clubbing. I can't wear bike pants to the club! I think to myself. I'm going to have to squeeze myself into some clothes. I pull out a plastic pink tube top and ever so surely haul it on. My boobs feel really constricted, as does my gut. This top certainly wasn't flattering. My love handles look huge in this top. The top outlines every rounded tummy roll, and every fold of fat.

I pull out a white mini skirt. This one zips up at the back. I tug it up onto my hips, before attempting to close it at the back. My fat rear makes it very difficult, this zipper is very tight. If the skirt was any smaller at either end, my bum crack would be showing and the bottom of my soft ass cheeks would be exposed. I look at myself in the mirror. My body widens significantly at the waist.

My clothes are so tightly binding around me. I feel like I've been wrapped up in a blanket really tight. I look down. I can't see too far past my gut, which protrudes in front of me. My deep belly button looks like a horizontal slit, due to the amount of fat on my tummy. I lift my arms and look around to my butt. It sticks out so far behind me.

It's embarrassing. You can never keep track of one's buttocks because they are always hiding behind. Each cheek was packed tightly into the skirt. I chose to wear a g-string, so that my undies wouldn't sneak up my ass.

I spent most of the night feeling insecure about myself. I was a typical fat chick trying to fit into this club full of skinny young people. I got a few muffin top comments, and one guy thought he'd be funny and pinch my stomach. I showed him by punching him in the face. All these skinny girls gave me cruel looks as I thought to myself, ''I used to be one of them.''

The night wastes away and in the end I leave at 1am and head home. I had a lot to drink, to drown away my sorrows.

I arrive home and tiptoe quietly to the front door. I fumble through my handbag in my drunken stupor. Oh no! I've forgotten my key! I look around. There must be a way to get inside without knocking. If mum catches me out this late she'll scream. Of course! The doggy door! I lie down on the ground and start to shimmy my way through. Ow! I can't breathe! My boobs are so big. Ugh! Ooof.....that's better. I suck my tummy in and wriggle through. It's a tighter squeeze than I expected. Even with my gut sucked in, I still only inch through very slowly. I need to breathe. Oh...bad move. I'm going to have to suck in again and just hold my breath. This door hugs my body so tightly, I need to suck in to fit. I twist and squirm more. Finally, my potbelly is through. I tug again. I feel my butt scrape up against the door. Oh no. My chubby ass won't fit. I twist and kick, but my hips are too wide to fit into this door.
'
'Crap crap!'' I swear to myself. I'm stuck! How the hell am I going to get out of this thing? I'm too drunk to think of a solution. I continue to kick and squirm, but my only movement is my plump body jiggling violently. The zipper on the rear of my plastic mini skirt is sliding down with all my kicking. My big fat bum is exposed! I had to wear a g-string tonight, didn't I?

I wake up. Where am I? Huh!? I'm stuck in the doggy door?! How did I get in here? I feel my chubby chipmunk face go red as a struggle to squeeze through. Uuuhh! My face scrunches up and goes beet red. I begin to cry a little. My plump butt is just to round for this door! I look up. Oh no. It's mum with her arms folded.

''Well well, look here.'' she says harshly. ''Didn't I tell you you'd get fat? You didn't listen to me, did you? Do you remember coming home last night and trying to fit through here?''

I shake my head obediently. Tears well up in my eyes. I seriously can't remember, I must have been so drunk.

''Now you're paying the price for stuffing your face, my plump little piggy.” She turns and walks off.

What?! No! You can't leave me here! Help me out! I push on the sides of the door hard. It's no good. There's no way my ass will fit in here. I try to go backwards. My tubby belly bunches up in rolls around the door as I push on the floor in front of me. Ooooh! Why did I eat all that food?! I'm so fat! I used to be 130 pounds! I used to fit through this door! In a mere nine months of being out of school, I've gotten too fat to squeeze my fat body through this door! I'm such a big fatso!

So that's my story. Pretty humiliating if you ask me.

Obviously I got out of that door eventually. Mum decided to humiliate me more by calling the fire brigade to come cut me out of the doggy door. You should have heard the laughter when they saw my big bum stuffed into that door. It gives me butterflies whenever I think of it.

Oh yeah, I'm still overweight. My weight ballooned even more. I couldn't stop it. Now I'm 22 years old and 235 pounds (107kgs) my potbelly is soft and rounded. My butt is wobbly and plump. My face still looks like a chipmunk too. I have a double chin and chubby cheeks. My friend Renee gave me the reassuring nickname of "Fatso Fiona". How nice. I do want to lose weight, but there is too much tasty food out there.

Anyway, I'm hungry, I'm going to get some custard. See you later!

Latest posts

Back