• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First post. I need someone to talk to. Somewhat*EXPLICIT*

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello to all. My name's Joe, and I'm Waaaay to fat... for my wife of 10 years liking that is. This is being pretty open for a first post but I have no one to talk to about my troubles... so here it goes.. I'm having some issues dealing with being overweight, although I have been all my life, my wife is really making me feel bad about it. However I was told by a very attractive lady out of the blue the other day about "FFA"s and "BHM's" she says she was one & I was SHOCKED. I had never heard of such a thing before. She told me to google it & thats how I ended up here. I myself love BBW's and always have been more attracted to bigger girls, I don't know if its because I feel more normal around them or what, but I think they are hot either way. I am married with three kids and my wife is a size 22. I'm super attracted to her but we have not had sex in 3 months and only about 8 times in the last year. We do have good sex though "she says", not on my end its not. I feel like I'm getting used. We only have sex when "she" wants to and never when I want to. She always gets hers quick and then shes done, thats it, game over. DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I know she is not attracted to me though because of my size. I feel like a human dildo! And a barely used one at that.. What should I do. I feel like giving up and like I'm only with her because of the kids....I need to be loved more....but I cant seem to loose the weight for her.. Should I move on and look for someone who love's me & is attracted to me, or what should I do???? She knows how I feel, we have talked at length about this...she loves me, but she is not attracted to me... I feel like this is all my fault because I have gained so much weight in the past ten years...Unhappy in Indiana...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=116370869

Latest posts

Back