• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

~Flesh~ - by Green Eyed Fairy (~BBW, Explicit ~Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
~BBW, Explicit ~Sex - An unexpected visitor and a night's romance.

~~Flesh~~

by Green Eyed Fairy

I was alone again…..in my house, feeling the emptiness while my children were away. Lying atop of my bed, wishing my few friends weren’t out with their significant others or out of town.
I didn’t want to spend my night with my computer again so I opted for a long, hot, bubbly bath. My skin dried as I was stretched out in leisure, my hands feeling the softness of my abundant flesh beneath them.
“Is being alone so bad?” I asked myself. Remembering so many nights of pain and fighting in years past, I decided the quiet solitude was much better than what I had previously known. Being single certainly does have its plus side. On this note, I clicked on the TV and started browsing for a movie.
Around 11:30, drowsiness started overtaking me. While I was wondering if I would get to see the end of the flick, the phone rang. Odd, who would call me this late? Then I knew….he would.
Feeling apprehensive, on-edge even, I debated if I should pick up the receiver. By the third ring, my curiosity overtook me….or at least I told myself it was curiosity that made me pick up.

I was correct…it was my old lover. The one that I now avoid. The one that I tell myself is no good. The one that hurt me oh-so-long ago. Did I want to talk to him? What was it that I needed from him that compelled me not to hang up on him?

“Hi,” he said. I returned his greeting in a quiet voice. “What are you up to tonight?” he asked. “Watching a movie and getting ready to go to bed,” was my response.
“Does that mean you’re alone?”
Wow, what to say? Tell the truth? Was the truth that easy to tell to a man like him? A simple truth could be dangerous in his hands….
“It means I’m tired and can’t talk so good night,” I answered before hanging up the phone.
Feeling disconcerted, bothered, I questioned whether or not I should have hung up on him. What did it matter? We had no future- I knew that. However, I couldn’t stop remembering the good times we had together. He was the best lover I had ever known. Sex was what it is supposed to be with him. Fulfilling, exciting, overwhelming, compelling, provoking and complete. It was a hard admission to myself that I stayed with him way longer than I should have simply because of the sex…..
Sex is not enough….not for me. It has been awhile since I felt a man’s hands upon me. I had a few dates since our breakup but those men couldn’t seem to capture my attention. The thought of sex, like I had known before my old lover had shown me better, left me feeling undesirable…and empty.
I started drifting into a light sleep when I heard the doorbell ring. My eyes darted open. This couldn’t be a coincidence……
Putting on a robe to cover my many curves and bulges, I took a quick look in the mirror. Auburn hair had dried into soft, shiny curls all over my head. Emerald green eyes looked back at me with curiosity and assessment. My face looked okay without make-up. It would have to, because I was just going to give him the send off.
Pulling the top closer together to eliminate the downward plunge at the top of my big cleavage, I tightened the belt of my black Asian robe. Wondering if he still found me as attractive as he seemed to long ago, I chastised myself for having a such a thought.
The bell rang again as I approached the doorway. I peeked out the small window and could see his silhouette in the porch light and knew it was him. He still looked good…..very good.
“Jeez, you are crazy if you open that door to him,” I told myself. Taking a deep breath, I undid the lock and opened the door just enough to see his face. He smiled at me and I felt something inside me click….just like it always had. I knew it was going to be hard to turn him away.

“But you’re much stronger now…..you’re over him,” I reminded myself. “That’s why I’m opening my door to him at midnight in just a robe,” my inner voice chided. Putting on, what I hoped to be, a stony, reserved face, I told him that it wasn’t a good time to visit. The side of his mouth turned up a bit in a crooked smile, as if he knew my turmoil.
He stepped close to me…close enough so that I could smell his familiar, musky, male scent. That same scent that, in the past, had sent me reeling for my common sense and usually got my panties removed. Oh man, I was in trouble. The worst part is that I now had to admit that I wanted his kind of trouble. I felt that secret spot between my legs respond.
Not even realizing what I was doing, I felt myself leaning towards him but stopped myself. Inadvertently stepping back out of reflex, he took my departure from the doorway as his cue to enter. He snapped the lock into place before turning to me.
What in hell am I supposed to do now, I wondered. Realizing the vulnerable state of my dress, I pulled the robe closed even tighter, causing my bulging belly to stand out. I saw him glance downward and knew he was seeing the outline of my waist and hips. Looking downward, out of shyness, it was then that I realized how much I missed his desire for my abundant curves. In his eyes, under his hands and body, I knew what it felt like to be a desired woman.
I decided to play it lightly by offering him something to drink. He went to the fridge and took out a beer. As he popped the top, he stood in the lighted doorway of the fridge and perused my shelves. Not able to remember what was in there, I saw him pull out that slice of chocolate cake I had been saving.
“So you still love cake, I see,” he said as a twinkle danced in his eyes. Not sure how to respond, I asked him if he would hand me a beer, too.
Out of nervousness, I gulped down a third of the bottle and hurt my stomach slightly with its coldness. Turning away from him, I decided to go sit on the couch in the other room. He followed…with the cake.
I sat on the couch and he sat in the chair across from me. Taking occasional sips of his beer, he also seemed to be drinking in the sight of me. I was sure to pull the bottom of the robe over my thick, exposed thigh. I vividly remember him telling me how much he liked my legs because he had made me feel so beautiful then.
His dark hair, dark eyes, sleek, beautiful body lounged across from me….driving me crazy. I didn’t care for his silence. In anger, I asked him why he had came. “I missed you,” was his simple response.
“It took you this long to miss me?” I asked malevolently.
“Would you have let me in if I had came back sooner?” he asked.
No, I wouldn’t have…..and that is most likely why I’m so angry now, I told myself.
Not answering him, I took another swig of beer. He stood up and came to rest beside me on the couch. I started to scoot away but he moved with me.
“MAKE HIM GET OUT!” I silently screamed to myself in my head but my body was treacherous. It responded quickly to his proximity and I felt that tingle between my legs again.
He reached and took the plate of cake from the coffee table. He held up a forkful of cake and I leaned over and took the bite…..letting the fork slide out of my mouth so slowly…intentionally. Our eyes met and this time I could see his breathing deepen by the rise and fall of his muscular upper body.
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” slipped out of my throat but it was more than the cake that had me making the sound.
I remembered the taste of his body. It was a powerful, erotic memory that drew me in like a fish with a hook in its mouth.
The thought of having sex again was tempting…the thought of having sex WITH HIM again was overwhelming.
Swallowing that soft bite whole, he quickly returned with another forkful. It was as divine as the first bite. This time I took the fork from his hand and ran my tongue up the back of it, licking the sweet chocolate frosting off the back of the tongs. He inhaled sharply.
“I always loved watching you eat,” he told me. I smiled wickedly and reminded him of things that I used to eat from his body…his flesh.
He smiled back and said, “You always did know how to make good use out of chocolate syrup.” With that he leaned back and I could see his beautiful, taut stomach…with his naval exposed out from under the hem of his short shirt.
God, what memories that brought. I wanted to tease him now, or at least that’s what I told myself. Still desperately trying to convince myself I wasn’t going to have sex with him tonight.
I dipped my finger into the icing of the cake and gave it a long lick while the sweet stickiness coated my distended tongue. Then I leaned over and stuck the tip of my tongue into his belly button. He jumped slightly out of surprise but I knew he liked it.
“Still keep a bottle of Hershey’s syrup around for emergencies?” he asked. I smiled up into his face and nodded my head slightly. He wasted no time getting up to search my cupboard for it.
He returned with it and I motioned for him to reclaim his spot on my couch. I sank to the floor, on my knees, in front of him. My hands enjoying the exploration of his strong thighs through his jeans. I felt my breathing deepen as I looked up into his eyes with a wanton gleam in my own.
He assisted me by removing the cap from the chocolate syrup and unbuttoning the top of his jeans for me. I had the immense pleasure of unzipping him slowly….
The bottle was angled over his beautiful naval and it was entrancing to watch the syrup flow down out of his belly button down to his manhood. Wantonly, I leaned over and took a big lick of syrup, coating my face in the stickiness, using my tongue to adeptly pleasure him.
He held my head and ran his fingers through my soft, silky hair before reaching down to pull my robe away from the top of my breasts. I felt their heaviness unleashed as they fell on top of his thighs. Assisting him, I reached and untied my robe, allowing it to flow around me.
My thickness couldn’t be hidden. My flesh rolled into bulges and curve after curve. He drank in the sight of my fat, womanly shape and I could feel his desire growing underneath me.
I hungrily delved back into my woman’s work of cleaning his naval. I reached up and tweaked his nipple before continuing my downward journey in the chocolate trail.
He still held his beer bottle and rubbed the cold glass against my exposed nipple. It sprang to attention immediately and I leaned back to give him full access to my huge breasts. He poured the beer on my nipples and thirstily drank it off one bud before proceeding to the next. I moaned with pleasure as his mouth made my V respond with uncontrollable longings. The beer ran down over my round, soft, protruding stomach and his eyes were mesmerized by the sparkling trail.
I softly clenched a handful of my big belly and lightly jiggled it for him, also jiggling my heavy breasts in the process. By the look on his face this was almost his undoing, but I pushed him back onto the couch.
I proceeded with following the sweet chocolate trail. When I found the trophy I sought, it was standing at attention for me. I poured more syrup over it and loved how it flowed around it like a fountain.
Eagerly, I took his fountain into my hungry mouth and feasted upon it, devouring every sweet, bulging inch. Each trip down going farther and fuller.
Finally, reaching the bottom, I held myself in place and allowed my tongue to lick the last of the syrup from the base. I moaned with satisfaction as I began my slow journey upwards, my tongue being sure to thoroughly massage the back of his trophy.
“Mmmmmmmmmmm” escaped from my throat again before I filled it once more with his manly goodness. Holding myself there again, drawing immense gratification as he moaned himself.
He thrust himself upward and I met him fully each time. He held a fistful of my hair in one hand, my left breast in the other. He set the pace as he moved my head up and down to his desired rhythm.
After some time, he pulled me up and led me back to my bedroom….a place he knew all too well.

In the bedroom, I allowed the robe to slip from my shoulders, my thick, abundance of sweet flesh exposed to his eyes and hands. He pulled me close and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Passionately, he let his hands roam and squeeze my voluptuous goodness. My nipples were pleasured by his tongue once more before he eased me towards the bed. I stood on my knees across the bed. He removed his pants and placed his hands on my thick, broad, immense hips. He pulled me back onto him and I loved how easily he slipped into me. My wetness could be heard upon his entry. My massive breasts swung in rhythm to the motions of our bodies impacting. I felt my hips and stomach join in the rocking of my breasts. I knew how much he loved watching my big ass and hips jiggle like jello in this position. He clenched big handfuls of my exposed, ample flesh, leaning over to kiss my back as he continued to plunge in and out of me.
My body responded to him again by wantonly meeting each thrust of his manhood. Each of us grunting to each hard stroke, I felt my passion rising to its hilt.
My womanhood powerfully exploded into glorious waves of intense pleasure. My pounding heart and breath slowing in sated response to his powerful sex.
His turn soon followed. Hearing his breathing coming in labored gasps and feeling his body starting to clench, I then faced him and accepted the natural flow of his body's very own sweet syrup. I drank every drop.

We lay with each other, sated completely, until morning light……

Latest posts

Back