• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fond Memories of FlashChat.......anyone?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ActionPif

Napoleon of Notting Hill
Hi!

This thread is about FlashChat. Or, well, something that used to be FlashChat. I have fond memories of it!

1.) One time, I went into FlashChat and...*GASPEROONI* there was someone else in FlashChat! I exited immediately, not wanting to be detected by my using of FlashChat.

2.) A.) Another time, I went into FlashChat. I played with the smilies and had an extremely productive conversation with myself.

B.) I went out of FlashChat to the main Dimensions forums. But oh no! There my username was, next to FlashChat users! I logged out of my account immediately, and did not sign in for the next 3 weeks for hope of not being remembered as a FlashChat user.

Anyone have any great memories of FlashChat such as the ones I related? :blush:

PreciousMemoriesWindChimeandHeartStoneCloseUp.jpg

Latest posts

Back