• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Free undies at JC Penny's (up to 22/24 possibly)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell

I was at JC Penny's this weekend, and they have a promotion of a new line of bras, Ambrielle, and get a free pair of undies just for trying a bra on. It runs until 2/24.

They go up to a size 9 (XXL) and have all different styles, but all white cotton :) The boyshort style fits me pretty well, and I wear a size 22/24.

I did LOVE the bra I tried on, and as soon as I get some extra $$ I'm buying it :)

Back