• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fringe Benefits - by Elizabeth Browning (~BHM,Feeding, ~XWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy

~BHM, Feeding, ~XWG - Some guys will do anything to make the team

FRINGE BENEFITS
By: Elizabeth Browning

The coach called me into his office. “Listen, Mark,” he began. “I may have to cut you from the team.”

“Why Coach? I’ve really been improving and you seemed to have been happy with me,” I replied. “What’s changed?”

“I’d like you to play fullback, but you don’t have enough meat on your bones,” he answered.

Maybe last season that would have been true. I was 180 pounds at 6’2. I looked scrawny compared to the other players on the college team. But, I put on the normal freshman weight, ate very well, and worked out like crazy. Now, I was 253 pounds of pure muscle…well, maybe not pure muscle. Too much social drinking at fraternity parties helped me put on a belly in the past month or so.

“Listen, Coach,” I begged. “I’m really serious about staying on the team. I’d be willing to go the extra mile.”

The coach nodded thoughtfully. He walked around me looking me over. Then I was a little taken back when he reached out grabbing my belly. With two hands he kneaded it roughly.

“Ugh…ooff,” I exclaimed in surprise.

“I see you have the start of a ball belly. But, would you be willing to put on some serious weight?” he asked.

“You mean get fat on purpose?” I replied. “Yeah, if I got to stay on the team.”

“Good man,” the coach said. “I was hoping you’d agree. Our major competition this season are some really huge guys – monsters to be exact. They’d knock you right over. Here you go,” the coach said, handing me a slip of paper with an address on it.

“You go here with this letter from me and they’ll fix you right up. You have a month until the beginning of the new season, so eat well,” he instructed. “Get fat – nice and round.”

“Sure, Coach, I’ll eat and get really fat for you,” I said, walking out the door.

(Part 1)

Back