• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Frustrated... gals has this happened to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamyInToronto

ME WANT COOKIES!!!!
I am on a BBW internet dating site. I am finding more and more that the men on there are not really into BBWs... they say they are... but they aren't. I am open and honest about my height and weight and I put that on my profile, I also have recent pictures up. I had been emailing on the site back and forth with this guy, he seemed so nice. Tonight we went for coffee and it was going well until he asked me what I was doing to try and lose weight. I told him I wasn't trying to lose weight but I wasn't trying to gain either. And his response was "it's a shame, you have such a pretty face, and you're "nice enough", but you'd be so much prettier at a "better" weight". I asked him why he was on the site then, there were plenty of sites out there geared to the general non-bbw population, and his response (after him telling me not to get defensive) was "It's just because I don't want to date any anorexics..."

Grrrr... so I tell him thanks for the coffee, obviously I am not what he is looking for and I start getting up to leave. His response was something like "don't be so touchy, I'd totally date you if you lost some weight, your boobs are really nice..." I just grabbed my coat from the back of my chair and left.

Gals, has this ever happened to you? This happened to me before in my 20s. My cousin introduced me to a guy who she claimed liked BBWs. She was going to University with this guy. Anyway, after months of dating we were intimate and whilst laying together one night he poked my stomach and said "you've gotta work on that".... when I said "I thought you liked chubbies" he said something along the lines of "flat tummies are better". GRRRR!!!!!

It's bad enough that we live in a skinny obsessed world but when you actually try to seek out so-called FAs/BBW lovers and they turn out not to be.... GRRRR!!! I am so angry!!!! :sad: :really sad: :goodbye:

Back