• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

gaining in the face of financial mediocrity (?)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolish Fool

okay, so i've decided to gain. i don't know exactly how much, but i'll cross that bridge when i come to it. (though 30-50 sounds kinda nice for now [ideally, i'd like to put on my first 20 by my birthday, which is May 24th.].)

anyway, what i'm faced with is a couple things.
i don't own a car so i take the bus to work, and pretty much everywhere else i need to go, so that involves some walking to get around. which involves the burning of precious calories. (i also do a fair amount of walking at work, back and forth between my office and my accounting department.)
furthermore, though i'm not exactly in poverty, i'm not exactly making enough where i can afford to eat large amounts of fattening foods on a daily basis. on top of that, i'm kinda tight with my money, which i know doesn't help. (i don't like spending more than i need to for clothes and food! that's money i can use to buy more important things like video games and movies!)

so i guess my question is, does anyone have any advice for someone who wants to gain, but has a couple small roadblocks in the way?

Latest posts

Back