• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaining + my Boyfriend

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diego

I've always been very in shape and fit up until start of the year when I stopped to play football and also I guess I have eaten more takeaways lately. Never thought I would gain but it just happened (i didn't try to stop it) and i kinda like it on me. I wont mind if I gain more, in honesty.

The problem i have is with my boyfriend. I don't know if he likes or not. a while back after i added 5kg, we had a big meal and we are watching television. I had my jeans unbutton because they were tight (needed a new pair by now) and then he reached over, lifts my t-shirt up and slaps/jiggle my tummy. He say nothing though. Since then i add 3kg more (last time i weigh myself) but i still dont really think its noticed, it just mostly goes to my tummy and a bit my backside. 8kg isn't even much on some tall guy like me though.

Then just a few days ago we were in the the pool to do some laps like we do. When we get there and start changing, i put on my swim trunks and take off my t-shirt, then he turns to me and says, "don't you want to cover up?" and slaps my tummy again. Why would he say that?! I took it a bit badly but I just put my shirt back on because that must be what he wanted. :( But me, i kind of want to gain 5kg more then see. I just dont want my boyfriend to be turned off. Our sex is still as good. So should I talk to him? What would be the right thing to do and say? And also i worry a bit when i see my parents next that they notice. :doh: But thats not as bad cause i dont think they would mind...

Latest posts

Back