• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gentleman & A Geek

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirGordy

Contemplative Soul
Well, this is a kind of pet peeve, and one I have been thinking about for a bit. Since being out here in this community, I am finding that there are those guys, with a level of sophistication, coolness, suaveness, level of Adonis type attributes, that are the rave of the women here, while other guys who are just ordinary guys, but with good hearts and great personalities are passed over like the Acela moving down the tracks at 110 miles per hour. I am trying to understand and fathom why some guys get all the attention, and others are ignored.

I for one give everyone the attention they deserve, and I have been nice and helpful to everyone here. No matter if its someone I know here, or a new person, give them a level of respect and dignity everyone deserves. But I feel sometimes I am penalized by being a gentleman, or being a geek, just because. Its part of who I am as a human being, and not going to be apologetic for it. I think for the most part that one has to be accepted for whom and who they are, no matter what they may be, as long as they are respectful, and not negative, hateful nor spiteful to others.

I have been told that I have been standoffish and shy, and once called creepy. Now, I am none of those, but I tend to be shy, because I have been that way most of my life, and I am a bit better than I used to be. I also have been hurt and betrayed by women, whom I thought of as friends, and in some cases, those I became very close to, and yes, fell in love with, only to have my heart broken and thrown back at me as so much bad meat.

Guys, I would love to hear your experiences, and if you have been down that same path with dealing with women. I for one have been there done that.

Latest posts

Back