Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
This isn't so much as an "awesome" pic as it is a "wow, for once I have a candid picture to post". That's me catching my friend taking a picture...or you can consider it a picture of me making a condescending pose. Take your pick!
You look like such a jerk. :wubu:

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Dreamboat? I'll take it! I havn't heard that word in a long time, haha. Thanks :)
Dreamboat - A strikingly attractive person, usually a male.
Possibly from the 1936 hit song: When My Dream Boat Comes Home, in which a girl transports a man to the land of joy.

^^^^^ Urban Dictionary, not from my memory! Haha. I'm not that old! I just like the sound of that. Looking at you (gah, that belly!) makes me think about transporting to that land of joy! :blush:

**glass of wine and feelin' fine**

Warning: I drink maybe once a year. Total lightweight! I'm so uptight about decision night in America, I decided this would be my one night. Please excuse my drunk postings and possibly inappropriate comments! After 1 glass I'm already considering participating in the cleavage thread. ;)

Cobra Verde

Lupus Dei
Yeah. Totally turned on. As is Washington. How can you not be?
Yeah, not gonna lie. I'm pretty aroused.
I missed this earlier but it's just as well since I'm out of :wubu:'s and "Oh you"s.

This isn't so much as an "awesome" pic as it is a "wow, for once I have a candid picture to post". That's me catching my friend taking a picture...or you can consider it a picture of me making a condescending pose. Take your pick!
I assume every picture is condescending to me...

LeoGibson

Happy
This is a definite throwback. The bike makes it awesome though. I really miss it. I was around 20 or so in this shot and I'm pretty sure I thought I was awesome too!:D

LeoGibson

Happy
Cool picture Rellis!

Here's a couple from over the weekend. First one is at the crawfish festival held at a local craft brewery. I had a great time drinking lots of Ales and eating good food.

The other is a shot from my training doing an incline log press.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Cool picture Rellis!

Here's a couple from over the weekend. First one is at the crawfish festival held at a local craft brewery. I had a great time drinking lots of Ales and eating good food.

The other is a shot from my training doing an incline log press.
So I know a bar is 45 with no weight, but what does a log weigh with no plates?

LeoGibson

Happy
So I know a bar is 45 with no weight, but what does a log weigh with no plates?
It differs by manufacturers and the gauge of steel used. The bright orange log I have posted in the past is 175 lbs. empty for example but this purple one is only 90 lbs. empty even though it is from the same manufacturer and same size and dimensions.

Latest posts